Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Dark war. Stories of the 11th company (Soldier rp)

Comments

• @Revoltman ; i was always a slav kurva
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 
    As you arrive in the military quarter hundreds of other soldiers are also arriving, all from different companies. Two men who are presumably majors based on their clothing also arrive with the companies. All soldiers congregate in a square formation within the military quarter. You all take note of the other soldiers and their different ways of dressing and acting, a few dirty looks are exchanged but overall there's a sense of comradery. One group of soldiers seems to be sticking close together and look frailer than they reasonably should be. One soldier is built like a bodybuilder with extremely thin legs. And many others are quite the sight to witness, alright feel free to rp with eachother or other companies. (Take it easy on me guys I'm not entirely sure what Niki wants)
  • Brian notices the buff guy, and then turns and mutters to himself very quietly.
    "...Someone skipped leg day..."
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    Roll for whisper ability 
  • (Wait so are we getting some downtime)
  • @Revoltman
    Yup, some time to rp with fellow soldiers
  • @Kingedyou ; So far so good bruv
  • I mean it's from a distance and it's barely even audible, but fine.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    *sigh* a useless crit, nobody hears a thing. And just so this means something from now on you are forever a good whisperer.
  • edited May 17
    Alexander goes and sits in a corner

• Alexander looks at the crowd making sure everything seems right
  • @Personguy ; You get distracted by a squirrel pigeon dive bombing you
  • @nikiduke ;
    Alexader try’s to duck
  • @Personguy the squirrel pigeon dive bombs you 2 times
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 @Phendrix @Personguy ; (Im still stuck in Russia for now. But i'm just gonna say fuck vacation and add onto whats happening) So you are indeed all gathered in the military quarter. You can see THOUSANDS of soldiers along with their commanders. The Major and 1st Lieutenant Gavran both look left and right almost as if looking out for something. The Major then seemingly breathes a sigh of slight relief and walks infront of everyone before pulling out a megaphone "ATTENTION! THE PARADE WILL BE COMMENCING IN 2 HOURS! TILL THEN YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PRACTICE MARCHING AND BECOME AFFILIATED WITH  YOUR FELLOW COMPANY SOLDIERS. INCLUDING DETACHMENTS FROM THE OTHER COMPANIES THAT YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH! YOU MAY NOT LEAVE THE PARADE GATHERING AREA!" *Everybody would be covering their ears were they not utterly terrified of the Major. So they salute instead* "1ST LIEUTENANT GAVRAN WILL BE SHOWING YOU THE ROPES! MEANWHILE I WILL BE TAKING! A WELL! DESERVED! COFFE BREAK!" *The Major says getting off the 1st lieutenants back and semi weirdly skipping down to the coffee shop and ordering a cup of  cream filled coffee with milk and 2 sugars*
  • brew is going to attempt to be not anywhere near @Maris because of course he is also he will attempt to calm himself down
  • @Revoltman ; You fail at calming yourself down. You're a mess rn
  • Ya boi is back in town and ready to continue this. Thanks @Kingedyou ; for holding the fort a bit.
  • @nikiduke
    Anytime, back to the basement I go until I'm needed again descends
  • @Revoltman @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Maris @Toruk @Rein @Gushy48 @Phendrix @Personguy
    Ahem. So i'm guessing yall just aren't interested in doing some rping with eachother?
    We can skip all this if you're just bored by the parade idea
  • @nikiduke
    idk, it's a bit weird
  • @Gushy48 ; Weird? explain
  • @nikiduke
    like it’s a parade, but there’s nothing to do
    only talking
  • @nikiduke (Past week has been hectic, but things are slowing down, so I should be able to talk and do stuff.more often with other people)
  • @Gushy48 ; You're gearing up for the parade. Soldiers still gotta organize and such
  • @Toruk ; (Aight. Hope you can find some time soon)
  • @nikiduke
    just do whatever
  • @Gushy48 ; I can't really. I'm not the one with a character. If you want me to drop you something to do then just say so.