Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Season 4 companion cards discussion

Some of the new companion cards have been added.
https://www.urealms.com/cards
This looks interesting.
Oh, er, uh, sorry if I shouldn't have made this thread.

Comments

• bloodsnakequeen
    Ooh, I never thought about the lore of Blood Snake Queens. Makes sense and has some interesting roleplay implications. Like if a Blood Cobra enemy kills an important elf character, the elf and Blood cobra could sort of roll off to see which of their spirits would be in control.

Interesting thing they've done with the Spirit companions, where Arcane spirits become Earth Spirits and vice versa when they die, same with Water(or Ice) and Fire Spirits. But what intrigues me the most is the seeming exclusion of Light Spirits, because it's still a Season 3 companion while Dark spirits get reborn into just another dark spirit when they die. It seems like Dark times are looming over the horizon for the coming season, if this is a sign of what's happening to the light.
  • @Sonderp I hadn't even noticed that. That's weirdddd
  • @Sonderp Other than the water spirit, any companion past goblin is still the old form so light probably just hasnt been updated yet.
  • Ah, OK. So it's just all cards alphabetically up until goblins at the moment that are added in, that makes sense. I guess it's possible they're just treating Dark and Light spirits differently by making it impossible for Light Spirits to turn into Dark spirits and vice versa. @Dolfinmaster
  • We are most likely gonna see the remaining companions update during the month as we get closer to the stream at the end of the month. I do think the direction the companions are going toward are an improvement over all, at least from what we Have seen so far, looks like a system where you can Have a ton of companions and still be relatively easy to keep track of from the GM’s point of view. Wounder If we get any new companions this season
  • Yeah, we aren't even sure if these were supposed to come out yet.
  • I just noticed that the supplies are now gone 
  • Hmm now all the companion passives and abilities are blue on the site.