Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Where would you tattoo the OoC mark if you had it?

Give me some interesting choices Old Gods, please give a reason. It can be stupid if it has a good reason, perhaps connected to lore. 

Comments

• Probably the shoulder, like Lunk and *maybe* Lola have--I don't wear tank tops too often, so it'd be ideal if I didn't want people to judge at a glance (like, you know, at a job interview, where I definitely wouldn't wear a tank lol.)
    As for a stupid place, it looks kind of like a dragon if you squint, so maybe at the small of the back where a tail would be?
  • @PoppyrusRose Gimme that OoC tramp stamp.
  • Already got mine planned for the front of the shoulder so it ties in with my others
  • if I even wanted it back of the hand simply for the pride of it
  • I would say somewhere on the back for a dramatic shirt lift when reveling the order and what it is to someone.
  • on my side in the middle-ish of my torso is where im planning on getting mine
  • I actually like it and I've always thought of having a tattoo on my shoulder blade. It would either be the mark or the Ouroboros from FMA.
  • Side of the neck/collarbone
  • OG fan so it’d have to be inner arm.
  • I'm like NeedsMoreLimes. Inner arm. I don't know if I will though, I'd get a lot of weird glances where I work.
  • I just got mine on my upper arm. First time tattoo and that's one of the easier places in terms of pain/discomfort. Plus, I work as a rehab therapist (COTA for anyone that cares) working in nursing facilities and it just makes things easier to not have an obvious tattoo visible all the time.
  • @Totenalle so are you instantly accepted into the order? After you send a photo or something?
  • I am thinking of putting a small one on my foot!
  • @ErrolVoid probably on my back, on one shoulder, it's tempting!
  • edited April 30
    @Dall I don't want to paint anyone on the show runner side into a corner, so your mileage and experience may vary. I was prompted to send my forum user name after posting a picture of the completed tattoo on Twitter.

Edited to clarify.
  • I might put it on my ass. I’m not sure where else I would get it honestly.
  • @EveryCarpet If you do that make sure to tweet a picture at Rob so you can get OoC membership. 
  • I think my forehead would be a good spot. >:)
  • @VerySeriousLewis where would you consider getting one? 
  • @EveryCarpet oh I already mentioned I would want it on my shoulder blade. Be specific my right shoulder blade. If I were to ever get a tattoo it would be there even though a lot of people have told me that's one of the most painful places to get a tattoo, and I know it would be a lot of maintenance to begin with
  • I think I'm going to get mine on my upper thigh. Like my hip, ya know? I usually pants or long shorts but the OoC tattoo is something that shows off a group I'd be proud to call my family so I'd wear shorter shorts more and it might help with my confidence. But I still have a few months to decide so I might even decide on my upper arm so I can show it off but still cover it for work.