Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Kunaiknife452 One-Stop Card Heap (Updated 5/4/19)

Hey Everyone! I decided its time I aught to stop creating so many posts for my new cards, so I've decided that for the best cards that I make, they shall be going in here as well, so there is a primary location to view them! Enjoy!

LEGENDARY

ATTRIBUTES

CORNERSTONES

custom card
custom card
custom card

RACES

custom card

custom card

DRYAD- Plant-like creatures that were created much the same way as Kobolds, but from vegetation rather than rock. Due to their "roots" (ba dum tss) they are very in-touch with nature and all that inhabit it.
custom card

ELEMENTAL- Humanoids infused with powerful magic of a single element, so much so that their entire body morphed and changed to its likeness. Due to this, they have an insane talent for casting spells of their element.
custom card

OGRE- Large, Two-Headed, Split-Personality beings whose skin is quite resistant to magic. Despite their size and apparent brutishness, many Ogres are known to be quite hospitable to friends and those it trusts, proving that Ogres do have layers.
custom card

DEIMOS- Outcast creatures whose once-strong civilization has crumbled into a tribal state. They rely heavily on their instincts and magic in battles, are known for their fits of aggression and frustration, and resent the use of Armaments and Armor alike.
custom card

TWILI- This peaceful race resides up in the heights of the skies, their home, commonly referred to as the Twilight Zone, a place of eternal darkness. Despite the stigma that surround them, Twili are an introverted, peaceful society of people, with their own brand of time-honored magics.
custom card

AMAZON- This race that shot off of the elves a long time ago came to fruition when a large group of elves after the birth of magic decided to leave civilation and start anew in nature, isolating themselves and living as naturalists.
custom card

BEENU-
custom card

GOBLIN-
custom card

Armors

custom card
custom card
custom card

Shields

custom card
custom card 

Weapons

custom card
custom card

Class: Smuggler (UPDATED FOR S4)

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

Class: Tinkerer (update in progress)

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

Class: Snuggler Update WIP

custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card
custom card

Class: Witchdoctor (needs update for s4)

Class: Merchant (needs update for s4)

custom card

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• I love the smuggler class its a really unique idea that utilizes gold during the actual game that has been missing for a long time.
  • *insert shameless self promotion of new things ive made here*
  • The Witchdoctor class is now complete and is no longer a work in progress.
  • @kunaiknife452
    i can’t read some of the cards due to the ‘ causing them to break midway however it’s a cool class, my issue with it is that the abilties are too expensive for a class gold and are in general just weaker then other classes versions of similar effects.
  • @Murlin22 are you able to identify any cards in specific which are having those probelms? Because they are fine on my end. Anyway thanks for the feedback! I might see about changing up some gold prices and things. Keep in mind I'm trying to keep with the ideal we originally wanted, to have some characters with relatively little rather than fill Inventories.
  • @kunaiknife452
    for the ‘broken cards’ it’s mark of blight and protective bangle. They are fine to hover over but opening the cards breaks them because of the ‘ they have. And yeah that’s understandable it’s just the let’s say for example. Runemaster has a massive heal that they can place for use at any time with absolutely no Ho drain or loss.
  • @Murlin22 Thanks for the heads-up! I've just now completely reworked Revitalize, fixed Mark of Blight and Protective bangle, and adjusted some gold costs.
  • @kunaiknife452
    i like the new revitalise, very nice. 
  • I find the Snuggler Class both adorable, relatable and terrifying, it would be a interesting concept to Role Play in game as well.
  • @ZeoCobra thanks for comment! I think it turned out pretty well for an idea based solely on someone reading smuggler as snuggler xP
  • I have added the Newest Addition of my Custom Classes, welcome the Merchant Class!
  • Smuggler has been updated for Season 4 rules! Other Classes being updated soon!