Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Phil's Campaign Trailers (Collection)

Hey everyone!

My Name is Phil (aka. Acas) and I host public games over at Urealms Unified (Discord Link down below). I felt like my campaigns were lacking something, so I tried making Cutscenes for them, but Tabletop Simulator didn’t want to cooperate with me when it came to implementing these.

So I decided to make Trailers for my Campaigns instead, in order to engage my Players and build hype for upcoming campaigns. I have made a few Trailers so far and am going to make one for each new Campaign I host (at least that’s the plan)

I felt like sharing them with more people and that’s why I am making this post here! If y’all enjoy these I’ll keep posting them.

These Trailers are unlisted and unmonetized, because why would they be and are mainly meant to build hype and entertain. Every Trailer is also quite different in style, since I like to challenge myself to make different stuff and this way it doesn’t get boring.

Latest Trailer:

All Trailers in the Order they were created:

1.       Trails of Rokesh

2.       Search for Yvander

3.       Ageless Celanup

4.       Recruiting Vlaurunga

5.       Let's Buy a Boat

6.       The Curse of Fewport City

If you wanna join any of these Campaigns, I run them semi-regularly on Urealms Unified (click for the invitation to the Discord)

Edit: Embedded the Trailers

Comments

• A new Campaign has appeard! It's all about the Boats and will first be hosted about 24 hours from this Post!

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bikz0R0FHY
  • Look at this guy, what an asshole. Making quality trailers for his stellar campaigns. What a big nerd. 
  • These are awesome trailers, man! I wanted to do something like this for my own Campaigns for a while, but I figured it wouldn't be worth it for one off campaigns (plus I don't have the best editing software; literally only got WMM).

If I ever decide to do a Trailer for a Campaign, I might just hire you to help make them.
  • edited May 12
    Good why are there two campaign 4
  • you didn't give me my boats asshole
  • What a big nerd, who likes boats anyway :bopen: 

• These are all quality.
    I really feel like urealms
  • Thanks for the amazing feedback everyone <3 

I know my last Trailer/Campaign was a while ago and since Season 4 is finally upon us here is the newest Trailer. I will (hopefully) be able to run this campaign this weekend on UU and of course a few more times after that ;)