Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

If you could add a class to the game, what would their theme be and/or what would they do?

Seeing as these classes fulfill a certain niche, like Berserker being the suicidal offense class, and/or have a certain theme, like casting magic through allies with Sea Chef, what new classes would you guys come up with?

Comments

• I've made a class that completely revolves around forgetting and relearning spells
  • I'd like a Yu-Gi-Oh style card battler who has to draw magic/monsters from a deck and plays them to fight.
  • A mounted class. the class fights from on top of a companion.
  • beastmaster
  • A class focused around wind magic, that can create tornadoes and do all sorts of movement stuff.
  • @BeastMasterFTW Owl overhere wants to make you a class.
  • @Caprikel Sounds reminiscent of air bending!

I don't think it exists (forgive me if it does), but a shape-shifting class would be pretty sick.
  • Lol. I have ideas for custom class.
  • edited June 2017
    I personally want a class based around teleporting all over the field, give them weapons with teleportation on them, skills to do melee attacks from range, opening portals on the battlefield...

*The forum necromancer has left the room*
  • A dragonscale class, a class based around dragon worship and have access to welpling spells like fire breath and dragons talons. Stuff like that