Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

End of Season 3 Urealms Tier List

So, honestly surprised to see nobody has done this before, but I suppose I might as well be the first!
With Season 4 on the horizon, I thought I'd release a tier list for seasons 1, 2, and 3!
I have attempted to place each character in order within each tier, though each tier contains characters who i believe are similar in strength. Keep in mind, while I have tried to make it as accurate as possible, this is by no means a definitive tier list, and I hope to hear your criticisms and hopefully see some other points of view.
If you have your own idea of what the tier list should look like, please, do share it! If you want, you can use mine as a template, or make a brand new one. If there is any character missing, or you feel like someone has been misplaced, please do say so, and try and make an improved version if you want to!
I hope I can begin a fun and interesting discussion!

So, without further ado, here is my season 1 - 3 Urealms Tier List!

URealms Tier list:

Creator Tier:
Phanto
Calisto

Dragon Aspect Tier:
Goldstadt
Rokesh
Vlaurunga
Ouro'ras
Quintara Lotus
Yvander
Bopen
Dragon Maelstrom

Divine Tier:
Thor
Lyn Azveltara
Virgo Sunsword (Grand Paladin)
5 sin Maelstrom
Dragon (spawn of vlarunga)
Tambok
Virandra (Dragon)

Mythical Tier:
Dalfgan
Behemoth
Bae Mae
The Blackwind
Average Highbear
Ghostblade
Phineas Barringster
King Rohbear Leomaris
Virandra Willakers (Base)
Bruce Willakers
Nisovin (The one who fought Bruce)
Maelstrom normal
Caynon Nailo
Virgo Sunsword (Pre-Grand Paladin Legendary Sword)

Legendary Tier:
Gwyneth Sunsword (Grand Paladin)
Dai
Karl Landers (Arm of Rokesh)
Whelpling
Aryu Meyda
Lunk (Legendary Sword)
Virgo Sunsword (Pre-Grand Paladin Base)
Tennis
Tink
Wolster Vemtai (Prime)
Are'Ani

Epic Tier:
Gwyneth
Ladrian Cobbler (Wraith)
Darcy Tarciel'Ambert
Dyson
Jeanie Jaredson
Galen Sunsword
Chimera
Nathaniel Granger
Cecilia Granger
Khn'Rell
Ghana Ens Sin
Karl Landers (base)
Shyte
Jenathorn Barringster
Douglas Wienchester
Krungor
Duke Daring
Lance Willakers

Top Tier:
Lann McRoberts
Morton
Hawkthorn Draughwin
Lucida Azveltara
Romulus
Petida Draughin
Empusa
Kallark Gandolin
Johnny Feo
Nisovin (average)
Jannah Barringster
Trandon Barringster
Lunk (base)
Clott
Tobias Cragg
Miles
Harlin Hardbody

High Tier:
Bob
Nesbin
Daedric
Ladrian Cobbler (base)
Stuart Barringster
JJ
Average Ogre
Xavias Barringster
Bernard William Akers I
Bernard William Akers II
Bernard William Akers III
Bernard William Akers IV
Bernard William Akers V
Jax Blartovich
Gherkin
Orwan Weiss
Ca'Rell
Captain mercy
Dave

Mid to High Tier:
Porbo
Rusty
Fjord Stormstick
Long Con Conner
Wolster Velimari (old)
Sly Johnsson
Borracho
Luca
Cain
James Briggs
O'mally
Vitali Zankovich
Zack
Elmar (Chilly Wizzy)
Noxel
Nikers Fontain
Tanya Grayson

Mid Tier:
De'Nada
Tempelton Barringster
Bromas
Alessa Stonemason
Rafael
Charlesworth
Yumi
Kinney Boots
Fizzy Wizzy
Jormr
Rufio
Papi Pombo
Zahkar

Mid to Low tier:
Reno Gillgully
Penelope Saysong
Raynel
Denzik
Chip Chop
Zanaria Vinisto
Kopie Ren
McCoy
Stella
Average Elf
Big'un
Bumbley
Philipe
Jo Krysstal
Lola Van Dryh
Reesi Gandolin
Jakelad
Jebediah
Mikael Zankovich
Buford Flannigan
Joachim Flannigan
William
Nylus Glisk

Low tier:
Indra Velimari
Young Ladyir
Slap
Rupert
Duncan The Porc
Suzanna Sophia Sorella
Sergio Fabioso
Gracias
Neena Brando
Heathera Stonemason
Pattie Cake
Average Porc
Buzz Dinglefizz
Gear Man
Thea Mazing
Nate Tack
Magnir
Ringam
Fantastico Fabioso
Kind Dundinborough
Average Dwarf
Average Kobold
Jimmy Blant
Squinks
Percy Bast
Goggles
Rebooc
Average Gnome

Bottom Tier:
Lance Briggs
Quinn Velimari
Ageless Thrall
Morgana Marie
Octavias
Popo
Margeret O'mally
Tarpin
Michael Langstrom
Thomas
Nessie
Raenna Glisk
Peasant
Fetchthewater
Rhedmun Kriel
Average Goblin
Jack Krysstal
Vanessa Squishwitz
Darius

Trash Tier:
Usu
Ida
Xenthrill Barringster
Wanda Zankovich
Burrito
Lyssa Bast
Taylor Langstrom
Jormrrs Boy
Duncan the Gnome
Marco
Polo
Rick Snot
Sheila
Noxels Squire
Gunter
Unter
Ian Bates
Greeky
Trusty Neconni
Shaneil
Albert

If you have any opinions, ideas, criticisms, things to bring up, your own tier list, fun words, words, comments, or just anything to say in general, please feel free to do so below!

Comments

• why is Thor, a divine being, lower than Bopen? And also why is he the same tier as Virgo with the eternal flame? I would assume that since the Grand paladin represents Thor's power in mortal form, Thor would by definition be stronger than Virgo.

• is it the eternal flame? I was to lazy to fact check the correct name.

• Rick Snot with his legendary is definitely not trash tier
  • edited February 7
    1. Would you put Uncle Sall (couldn't help but notice his absence) higher or lower than Doug? We don't know too much about him--certainly not as a player character like Winechester--but considering that the current Grand Paladin is at the top of their tier in your list and the Fantasy Rick and Morty dynamic our duo seems to have, I'd probably put him one notch higher. (also for technically noncanon reasons, but *handwave*)
    2. I like how you separated "words" from "anything to say in general" at the end, there, cuz it means I can do this:

● o O (dang, emojis don't translate [at least, I don't think so?] I was gonna write "good post" but now this thought bubble is too big)

• @pillowpower99 thats the right name yeah.
  • seems weird to have malestrom and bopen in the dragon aspects category, I think they'd be equals with those in the divine tier instead 
  • Malestrom is a welping yet he is above the welpings in tier? 
  • why isn't there a tier above creator for wap wap
  • @Revoltman
    No Malestrom is a sun dragon 
  • @Kingedyou A sun dragon Welpling
  • @Dolfinmaster
    that doesn’t sound like a real thing, I’m pretty sure he was described as a Sun Dragon that couldn’t control his full power yet
  • @Dolfinmaster he is not a whelpling, the CHILDREN of dragon aspects would be whelplings  :3
  • edited February 7
    Considering both Virendra and Maelstrom were mortals that ascended to dragon status, it seems weird to not put them in the same category. They should be essentially the same. 
    Now, i know that Virendra died and maelstrom is aware of the old gods but i don't think either of those should influence which tier they belong to. 

also, no matter how much i like Virgo, the grand paladin should not be on the same tier as Thor. 
    And Lyn Azveltara should certainly not be on the same tier. He is still a divine, and Lyn is merely mortal. 
  • Virgo and Bruce together defeated Virandra in Dragon form, who fought evenly with Thor. Virgo then absorbed the grand paladin spirit, making him as strong as him and Bruce put together. Therefore, one can assume that Grand Paladin Virgo is stronger than Virandra. Virgo then trains and hones his strength as both Blade of the Realm and Grand Paladin, meaning he should be a good bit stronger than Dragon Virandra.

How you place Bopen therefore largely depends on how you interpret his fight with Virgo. In my view, it almost seems like he was toying with him, which means he would be a lot stronger, which is why I placed him in the tier above. I could definitely see the case for placing him in the divine tier though, his true strength has probably yet to be revealed.

I guess I always saw the "aheming" as more of a meta thing, but even so, I can certainly see the argument for placing him higher. Where do you think he should be?

Yeah, honestly, I have no clue where to place him lol. We haven't really seen him battle yet, though I could see a strong case for placing him in either the legendary or mythical tier, possibly divine tier though I think thats a bit of a stretch, especially as he was captured by Galen whos kind of fodder in comparison to the top tiers lol.

Also, fun hearing your responses guys, I might make some edits and change some names of the tiers etc. Having fun so far!
  • Thought someone would bring Lyn up sooner or later lol. Lyn Azveltara is ridiculously powerful though if you scale her off of her battles. Remember, she took on a team consisting of The Blackwind, Baemae, Moonwolf, and millbees character, and they couldn't even put a scratch on her. She completely obliderated them, took no damage, and she didnt even try, which is extremely crazy.

Bruce Willakers and Virgo Sunsword together can defeat a dragon. The Blackwind beat Bruce, meaning even if you assume Virgo made up like, 80% of the pairs power in that encounter, The Blackwind would still be like, above 20% of a dragons power. After this, he loses to Baemae, meaning shes even stronger than that. For Lyn to be able to take on two fighters of that caliber at the same time without taking any damage means she is insanely powerful, and I honestly dont think I can place her any lower than I have
  • @TheLuigiBrother
    I think if we're really gonna power scale this like DBZ or something he can be argued to be Mythical+ but the way he was played in character with the "ahem" he's closer to mid-high tier 
  • edited February 7
    @TheLuigiBrother akshually, he was captured by a reluctant Galen, Zeddicus Daniels' terrifying dogmatism, and a good amount of Sunsword reinforcements (and somehow, I don't think he was ever really in danger, but *handwave 2: headcanon boogaloo*)
    I feel kind of dumb for not thinking to ask why Douglath is in Epic tier in the first place--would it be the way that Roamin messed around with Incorporeal Form? I remember Robert mentioning in GS:PI that, had Milbee not silenced the dwarf with Yodel, he'd've used Pyroblast the turn after, and since you seem to be ranking by potential power rather than how it's actualized, that could boost him a good bit. I'm interested in your rationalization, tho (as, admittedly, Word of Rob in a battle isn't a great one lul)
  • @Kingedyou Just quoting what the Donation before it happened said.
  • I'm curious to why you rated regular karl landers so high?
  • what do you look at to determine the tier someone fits into?
  • I think My problem with Bopen is that he isn't necessarily powerful, his strength comes from the fact nobody knows what sustains him. He is basically an Achilles, once you know his weak spot (how to kill him/ what he actually is) all of his perceived power vanishes.Unlike a divine such a Thor who we know what he is and the limits of his power and I would argue they should far outweigh the powers of any non-divine.
  • Not putting King Scratamantalis in creator tier I see  :\
  • Hi yes, I see one small problem. Albert is in trash tier and not in Creator S+ tier. Plz fix next update. thx