Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Kobold Weight

How much do Kobold weigh? we know their height but do they weigh like stones? if so What stone? Very impotent question. How much do their dicks weight, please don't answer this

Comments

• I'd think that they are at least a lot heavier than say a dwarf of the same size. Considering kobold fur is made of rocks, I imagine they are quite dense, literally. For reference, the average rock density is around 2.5 times the average human density (yes i did google average human density).

Then again, dverg dvergs have rocky skin, so they'd also be pretty heavy. 
  • @magnetised Dvergr's also have Rock Skeletons, which has to make them a lot heavier as well.

OT: I honestly wouldn't know. We know nothing about Race General Weights; even if we were to guess Elves weigh about the same as Humans (We have similar heights to them), we don't know what kind of material the rocky fur is made out of. If I had to guess, I'd say a furless Kobold's average would weigh around 175 lbs, similar to real world Wolves (which are roughly the same height I think), but the fur throws it off.
  • Im thinking around 300, as I think they would be a little more heavy then Dwarfs
  • How much do their dicks weight

Excellent question! If we assume kobold dicks are roughly proportional to the size of human dicks, then they probably weigh about 72 grams.

Dick math: So given the above assumption, we need to find out how much a typical human dick would weigh. I don't happen to have a scale (or a severed dick for that matter), so let's use the next best thing: a typical 6 inch hotdog. While hotdogs are narrower than your typical human dick, they are also longer, so it balances out the volume. Still can't measure it myself, but according to this random site I found, said hotdog weighs about 3.5 ounces, or just shy of 100 grams.

Now, that gives us the human-dick weight, but what about the kobolds? I wouldn't think they're straight-up the same size as humans, mainly due to their height difference with humans. Humans with dicks are 5 feet 7 inches (170 centimeters) on average, kobolds are 4 feet (122 centimeters). If we assume 1:1 ratio of dickness, then we get this equation. That gives a kobold dick length of about 4.3 inches. Now, to get the weight, we just take another ratio equation using the hotdog and its weight, and we get a kobold dick weight of about 72 grams.

Unless they have knots, then I have no fucking clue.
  • Kobolds don't have dicks.
    It's like... been said everywhere except on the actual show though.
    As close to canon as can be.
  • Also another question. how long do Kobolds Live for? Like without Silver?