Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The first pantheon. Birth of the first planet (God rp) (Finished)

Comments

• @Toruk ; Yeah don't worry toruk. You woke up a bit late but you're still the big daddy
  • Cadmar lingers to the side, observing as the others riddle the lands with features, plotting the ways in which to test the capabilities of the developing realm.

"Balance is needed. Sway too far to one side, and sustainability becomes impossible."

He then comments, before using his limited abilities to carve into the mountains to create Caverns for a future civilisation to settle in.
  • Alright Turtle is gonna wander around aimlessly looking at potential places to put mountains if anyone would like to intereact 
  • @Rein Ill let you make your fish people tho.
  • @nikiduke *cool* "WHAT IS UP MY FISH BROOOOOS, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN CREATED IN THE COOLEST PLACE HERE, now go on living and be radical, i expect great thing broooos"
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Alright. You carve out that big mountain kinged made 
  • ( @bl1ndn3rd )
    ”nice, I have my shadow bois doing things in the land you made for me. Hey what are you doing to night.” They said in a female voice.
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    "Um, not exactly sure really. I think I'm going to keep creating things...Im interested in these people we've been creating..."
    Mortem says, slightly offput by the voice but not too much.
  • @nikiduke
    hey how big is the world?
  • @bl1ndn3rd
    You're interested in organic life? Well Terra walks by you with an entire ecosystem with living creatures on their shell 
  • As the gods calm down for a small second. The skeletons form a primitive civilization.
    The shadow angels also form a primitive civilization

• @nikiduke
    Alright, now that there's the large cavern, I will forge the bodies of a humanoid-like race, strong and durable for their new cavern home.

And alongside it, I teach them the art of forging tools and weaponry to aid in their development, hoping for these beings to become a formidable stronghold.
  • @Rein ; "Oooooh yeah dude. Shakabra" *The fish folk are just as fly and brorific as you had hoped*
  • @nikiduke *is that purple area my people*
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ
    you have permission to allow them to eat my slugs 
  • @Rein ; Yup. Atleast until they form a civilization
  • edited February 2
    @Kingedyou ;
    Mortem turns towards the Turtle.
    "Huh...Fascinating..."
    He does a finger gun towards Terra's back, shooting out a blast of power.

Some small creature most likely dies
  • @nikiduke
    I'm curious about a few logistical things, like time? How long has it been? And also size of the map 
  • ( @bl1ndn3rd )
    ”look at that strange what stuff, I think it’s to much, maybe we should add some more shadow lands.... or a shadow sea!”
  • @bl1ndn3rd
    It gets eaten by some other creature, showing you the circle of life 
  • Zio, a god much larger than all of you, looks to you and what you have created*

"Quite the creations! Hello young ones, enjoying yourself?"
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ; They are formed from earth and clay "What are we father?" *They ask you as they are formed*
  • @Toruk "Yooooo big Broo, whats goin on" *he goes to give you a bro hug, no homo bro hug*
  • @Kingedyou ;
    "Woah..."
    Mortem pats Terra's head and they have a moment of understanding.

@WritingWyvern
    "Hmmm? Do you want me to make more...Shadow Lands, for you?"
  • @Rein "Hello young one" *Zio pats and rubs your head as you hug their leg* "Not much, I awoke from my slumber to see the children at play"
  • @bl1ndn3rd
    Ok Terra retracts into their shell and uses god instinct to instinctually tell you to pick them up and inspect them 
  • @Kingedyou ; Time is basically flowing whenever i get the chance to do something. You guys have been rapid firing me with requests so i havent been able to do anything till now
  • edited February 2
    @nikiduke
    "Your kind will be known as the Gritonhelm. Prove yourselves to be strong enough to survive in this young world to me and the other gods."

He will then create a powerful blade made of a powerful glistening metal (Some really strong metal, idk what the deal with metals around this world is), to give to the first Gritonhelm Man he made to mark him as the leader.

(Okay so it's not actually that strong it seems, but still real important considering the primitive age right now.)
  • ( @bl1ndn3rd )
    ”well let’s work together to same a shadow sea, do you agree. Make a sea where we rule?” They offer
  • @Kingedyou ;
    Mortem tilts his head but picks up the Turtle God.
    "Hmmm."
    He looks deeply into the shell, looking at all the land.
    sir this god is a pokemon