Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    i am at conflict on if I should eat it because of Ivy parents...
  • @Pufflemore (You want me to roll for you to see if you want to or not?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    no...can she save la copper (her parents have the job of mining the copper so yeah...)
  • @Pufflemore (The only way I can think of doing that would be to literally bite it off, because normal weapons and items, like knives, can't do anything to the stuff. You can take large bites out of it and not eat it, but I don't know if your parents want their food slightly chewed. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    it more so she need to think about it because I assuming she knows this will change her if she eats it so can we say she broke a pice off and saved it?
  • edited February 18
    ~~Also are you doubting the power of her fists~~ (idk how to cross out stuff on mobile)
  • @Pufflemore (I don't doubt the power of her fists, I'm saying even on a 20 her fists wouldn't be able to crack it because the only sure fire method of removing the copper has been to eat it. So the only way you're gonna get a chunk is if she bites it off...)
  • edited February 18
    @friskyBrisky
    that is fine with me 

also the fists part part was a joke ;-; and it fail
  • edited February 18
    (@Pufflemore, @Rein, @Loreteck, @Maris, @bl1ndn3rd, @Toruk)

EPILOGUE:
    After a horrendous ordeal, the Stonequisitors all gather around Thor's prison and eat at it for a few hours, while the rest of the guard prepare a royal party for their success. Empussa isn't very much hungry, so she won't eat any. She is freed from her Gun prison, however. The Kobolds who eat from it, with the exception of Ajal (@Toruk), immediately grow Copper Fur, and become custom card. Squire (@bl1ndn3rd) is convinced not to eat from the Statue by Okami, who fears that doing so will poison him. Ivy (@Pufflemore) doesn't eat the Copper immediately; instead she takes large bites 

After a few hours of eating, and gaining full bellies, the Kobolds of Mt. Triton launch a massive, all out party, full of drinks, food and dancing. The party rocks on for all 32 hours of night, ending up doing more damage then the Sandbold Raid that they defeated to have the Party in the first place. Ajal (@Toruk) and Anne never really got together, realizing they were on two separate paths in life. They decided to be friends instead.

A few days later, and with the party, and the Sandbold threat, over, our heroes part ways. Anne, along with Arlene, Zan, Okami (@bl1ndn3rd) and Mhifu (@Rein), and their Squires, head to Kadoral, the headquarters of the Grand Paladin Order, to introduce themselves and be cordially added to the Order. Ivy (@Pufflemore) returns to her home, sharing the feast of Copper with her Family, then returning to her Wrestling Career. Ajal (@Toruk), along with his Squire and Empussa, have unfinished business; although the threat of the Sandbolds has ended in Mt. Triton, the Sandbold's still remain a massive threat, and thus they must return to the Desert and gather forces to train proper Sandbolds to take on the frauds and liars. Ajal grabs his Scythe, but realizes his Scythe is different. He no longer has a regular Scythe, but has been blessed with the custom card. (Congrats @Toruk. Sorry you didn't get to use it this Campaign.)

Finally, Cyrasta (@Maris) returned to the Elven Empire, where she was not only greeted by cheering Elves, but by her long time companion, Faven. "Cyrasta!" Faven says, hugging her. "I'm so glad to see you! And I'm not the only one! Someone special wants to talk to you."

---
    While all of this is going on, at the graveyard of Mt. Triton, a Grave Digger Kobold was busy digging away graves, preparing to bury some of the corpses of the Sandbolds that had been slain in the skirmish. While the Kobold was focused on digging the Grave, however, the pile of corpses he had been trudging around started to move. At first, the Grave Digger didn't notice, but eventually the corpses started being thrown around, and that's when the Grave Digger finally noticed. Out of the pile of Corpses, 2 Sandbolds jumped out and grabbed the Grave Digger.

"Wh-what the Hel?!" The Gravedigger yelled. "N-none of you were supposed to be alive!"

"Yeah, we kind of figured," the one Sandbold said, drawing out a sword he found on one of the corpses. "Now no playing around, Kobold! Where's the nearest exit?! We gotta get back to the Queen ASAP!"

"I-It's over th-there! P-please don't hurt me!" He sobs.

"We thank you so much
    for your cooperation,
    but sparing your life
    Isn't in our occupation." The other Sandbold says.

The Sandbold with the Sword beheads the Kobold. The two run away, passing a recently dug grave that they think they hear noises coming from...
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra hugs Faven back and giggles happily. "I'm glad to see you too! We have a ton of catching up to do! Who wants to talk with me?"
    Their tail wags up and down as they smile innocently.
  • @Maris "Oh, you'll know just by seeing them," Faven says. Faven then takes Cyrasta down to a small, secluded camp away from the main Camp, and there, she finds Gwyneth Sunsword, looking over maps with another Elven Woman (@bl1ndn3rd might know who). Faven kneels down.

"Gwyneth Sunsword," Faven says, "This is Cyrasta, the Kobold you were told about, and my best friend."
  • @friskyBrisky
    but...but what happens to drake and John?
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra looks at Gwyneth in awe before kneeling down next to Faven. "You're... Gwyneth Sunsword!" They make big eyes looking up at her. "It is an honor."
  • @Loreteck (I thought I was missing something, but I figured I got everyone. Let me take care of that right now.)

Drake, along with John, return to the city of Starlight to thunderous applause, as the news had traveled fast from Mt. Triton. Drake is greeted by the rest of his Family, the Krackens, and John is finally inducted in as an official Squire, soon to be Knight, of the town. Drake also shows the Krackens the new Weapons he gained from his battles, and they are quite impressed.

@Maris "Why thank you... Cyrasta, right?" Gwyneth says smiling.
  • @friskyBrisky They nod quickly, but trying to be polite. "You... know who I am?"
  • @Maris "Of course," Gwyneth says. "I know almost all the Soldiers in my Ranks, but I know you a little more then most. It was I who decided to send you as an emissary to Mt. Triton." (You wouldn't have known this, you were told by someone who is definitely not a Family Sunsword.)
  • @friskyBrisky They think for a moment. "You? But..." They just trail off nervously, and giggle.
  • @friskyBrisky (9.. 97 damage :wow: )
  • @Maris "Surprised?" Gwyneth says with a smirk. "You shouldn't be. I saw the potential in you from the moment I learned of your existence; Hel, through your existence I learned that Kobolds were Elven. And thanks to you, you got Kobolds to be a part of the Grand Paladin Order." Gwyenth then smirks at her Female Friend, before looking back at Cyrasta. "A reward for your bravery and strength are in order." The Female Elf goes behind Gwyneth and picks up a sword, and presents it to Cyrasta.

"For you, Miss Cyrasta," the Elf says.

Cyrasta gains a custom card, a blade that all the Sunsword Family has (although they don't use it as often as other weapons).
  • @Toruk (97+3 from standard Polearm = 100. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky (*Don’t mess with the prophet false queen*... oh this scythe is awesome)
  • @Toruk (Glad you like it. Sorry again you never got to use it.)
  • @friskyBrisky it is fine. there may be a day I do get to use it
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra looks at the sword they are holding in awe, making those same big eyes. They keep holding it close to their body as they look back up at Gwyneth and the other elven woman. "Thank you so much! A-And thank you for believing in me!" They giggle and their tail twitches.
    "I'm really... Elven?"
  • @Maris "Yes, Cyrasta, you are." Gwyneth says. "And with time and effort, I have a feeling so will the rest of the Kobolds."

"And," the Lady Elf says, "There's more benefits then just that sword you're going to get."

"Oh yes! Thanks Cleo," Gywneth says. "Not only will you remain the Emissary to Mt. Triton, you are also raised to the rank of Lieutenant of the Sunsword Army. Congratulations!"

Faven shouts "No way! That's awesome Cyrasta!"
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra's mouth drops open in awe. "Lieutenant... really!?" Their tail waggles very quickly and they smile.
    "Thank you thank you thank you!" They say happily, but continuing in kneel in respect to their elven superiors; that's to say they believe all elves are superior.
    "I won't let you down, I promise! I'll make all the sunsword dreams come true!" They smile very happily, even their ears wiggle a bit.
  • @Maris "Now that's what I like to hear! So you two, back to your posts! We'll be keeping an eye on both of you; especially you, Lieutenant Cyrasta," Gwyneth says sternly but with a smile.

Faven nods "Yes Gwyneth!" And leaves the tent.
  • @friskyBrisky They giggle and nod. "Yes ma'am." They stand up and follow after Faven.
  • @friskyBrisky
    He nods to his family of brothers and sisters and say's"The blade is impressive but...what is it, is the question that lingers"
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    oOoooooOooo
    i know whoooo