Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky @loreteck @Rein ; "If the young child wishes to speak.. she can. But she seems adamant of silence. but I am willing to hear her voice in this matter."

I would turn to the girl and would kneel down to her level to look her in the eye* "My young fledgling. What wish do you have? Do you wish to stand beside those offer you Arcane in this Nizuz family. Do you wish to go with this elderly ninja gentleman off in the mountains alone (Who will totally not peak on ya as you shower)? Or do you wish for a mentor in the ways of the sandbolds. Truth of Phanto and our order rather than the horrors the false Time queen and her people have taught you. For fate looks into your eyes in this choice"
  • @Loreteck (Guess what I was typing that has to maybe deal with that)
  • edited February 18
    @Toruk @Rein @Loreteck

Empussa looks at Ajal, with tears in her eyes, and just hugs him as best he can (What with her still being tied up in a gun and all).

"It looks to me like she's made her choice," Anne says.
  • @friskyBrisky @Toruk ;
    Then walk over to Empussa and ask"What...do you want to do, we will not force nor judge your choice, well Ajal will but he's an asshole so whatever."
  • @friskyBrisky I hug back and try my best to untie her* 

"I shall teach you and raise you well young one"
  • @Toruk
    He whispers into your ear"And I swear to your go if you hurt her or abuse in anyway I will be the first and last person you see" he say's as he backs off with sigh"but it is her choice in the end and I refuse to take that from her"
  • @Toruk Ajal hugs back; it's a nice hug. He can't really do anything about the gun trap, though. "We'll have to get a Smith to like, look at that," Anne says.

"Right now, I'm totes starving," Anne says. "Why don't we all chow down on some of this delicious Copper?"

(@Loreteck, @Rein, @Pufflemore, @Maris, @bl1ndn3rd. It's also important to know who is and isn't going to eat it, cause I'm going to change your Subrace if you do.)
  • @friskyBrisky (my subrace can't change due to being a believer \o/)
  • @friskyBrisky
    I'm eating it cause my current subrace sucks.(sorry metal tail but you haven't been helpful at all)
  • @friskyBrisky (were we told about what this copper would do)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    ”Yes that actually sounds nice.”

Okami is gonna eat some
    get this basic triton ground subrace out of here 
    Amaya is NOT eating any because Wodin One is sooo good.

• @Rein (You may have been told that the Copper would make you immune to Magic, but I don't remember. It also will make you never Fail with Spell Abilities.)
  • edited February 18
    (Rolling for Zan right now. He might want to stay a Fluffbold. Okay, he's definitely eating the most of Thor's prison now. Not enough to break any part of it, of course. Just the most that can be eaten. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Also question would john eat the prison?)
  • edited February 18
    @Loreteck (Probably, but lets see. Maybe he doesn't think he's worthy enough to eat it yet. I'll have it be your Call; you are his Lord.)
  • @friskyBrisky "Child.. cry as much as you wish. I shall stay steadfast here with you"

@loreteck (Oh, by the way, if you like to end your grudge against me, His scythe is on the ground Right there behind him, unguarded. Go ahead and try and pick it up and stab me in the back if you don't trust me so much. Make your point clear, it has been quite obvious for quite a while now that you been itching to really take me out for his beliefs and his fantasim. So I dare ya, try and pick up his scythe and end this. It would kill him and reap the soul *Believer* out of him, so he couldn't re enter the book. Is that something you would be interested in. You seem really into wanting Ajal not to succeed here nor in the past with him actions)
  • edited February 18
    @Toruk Empussa just begins bawling in Ajal's arms. All the years of abuse and sadness have finally taken their toll, and she lets it all out in Ajal's sandy arms.
  • edited February 18
    @friskyBrisky (Ok, worried about the 1 a second there)
  • @Toruk
    (I mean he isn't murder, he isn't going to stoup as low as him to murder and purge others to finish a means to an end.he hates fantasist and forced beliefs but Ajal has someone now that depends on him and right now petty grudges is his least of his concerns so that ain't happening anytime soon)
  • @friskyBrisky
    (I say let him feast since he does deserve it for sticking with me to the end)
  • @friskyBrisky Ajal would just hug her close and not let her go until she is done crying*
  • @friskyBrisky @Toruk @Loreteck "Well it seems like most everyones gotten their...happy ending eheheh"
  • @Rein  ;@Toruk ; @friskyBrisky ;
    He chuckles"And what was your minfu?"
  • oh god i missed so much
  • @Loreteck "..well getting out of my home for a bit...heh, and being around some pretty ladies for a while, Eheheh!"
  • @Maris (Not much. Just Empussa has been adopted by @Toruk. Also, do you want to eat Copper or not? If you do, you're going to become a Copperbold, instead of a Crystanine.)
  • @Maris (Not really, just debating about who should care for Empussa, and her eventually deciding with Ajal, even after I was threatened by Loreteck for doing so)
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra said they would eat it before, and that's definitely not "not much."
  • @Maris (I guess that's true; that is kind of important, especially if we see the Sandbolds again, which we will.)

(Alright, so we just gotta wait for @Pufflemore, who will probably tell me in the morning, and then the Epilogue. :3 )