Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• edited February 17
    @bl1ndn3rd (I just realized something!) Zan, having his Book of Legendary Spells, is going to try to cast Greater Lay of Hands through it, but he's never had a Spell he actually wanted to cast come from the book. (On a High Roll, I could bring Arlene back from the Dead. :p )

(@Pufflemore, @Maris, @Toruk, @Loreteck, @Rein)

Zan opens his book, and with it, a surge of light energy pulsates out and onto both Arlene's Body and Soul. The Soul slowly merges back into the body. Arlene's bloody wounds heal up, and with in a few seconds, Arlene wakes up; alive again.
  • (@Maris, now you can hug her without a roll, cause I just ressed her. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    I go give arlene a hug after watching a resurrection like that.
  • edited February 17
    (Never mind, cause when I get busy apperently everyone fixes the issue)
  • @Toruk
    Too late she just got revived mate.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    okay yeah Okami is also going in to hug Arlene
    rolling for hug quality

• @friskyBrisky As Ajal begins to speak, he turns around and sees Arlene standing again and just cock his head* "It seems.. the issue was resolved with Magic one did not disclose to us they had"
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra goes to hug her before anybody else.
  • headed out for a couple hours and i'm so scared i'll miss everything
  • edited February 17
    @bl1ndn3rd @Maris @Loreteck Everyone starts hugging the resurrected Arlene; first Cyrasta, then Drake and then Okami. Squire and Zan will join in this hug. | Both give decent hugs. Cyrasta and Okami are giving the best hugs.

Arlene is too shy to say anything, she's just kind of blushing and shaking a bit, surprised that people would care about her enough to bring her back from the dead.

@Toruk "Oh, that's good then," Anne says.

"Sorry Ajal," Zan says, still hugging Arlene, "I didn't know I had it either... And I can't do it again, this book is very Arcane."
  • (Just a quick poke of my head, seeing what Zan just did and how everything is wrapping up. Doesn’t this now leave him with a Sin of the Unforgotten, and a level of meta knowledge eventually?)
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (No, my Resurrecting Spells don't cause Sins because Death is different then in Canon. You only get sins through things I say cause Sins; Greater Lay of Hands does not cause it, so Zan is safe. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami just whispers to Arlene during the hug.
    ”Its okay, you dont have to say anything. We’re just glad to have you back.”
    She then gestures to Anne and winks at Arlene.
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra just keeps hugging tightly. "They tried to take Thor..."
  • @Maris "Yeah, the other Sandbolds said as much," she says. Then she finally realizes everyone's hugging Arlene. "Did something happen to Arlene?" She asks.
  • @friskyBrisky "She died, but they revived her with some sort of book. Her soul is preserved"
  • @Toruk "Wh-what?!" Anne says.

"I-I'm fine now, my Lady," Arlene says. "A-although Layla said that I was going to Olhalla, s-so that's not so bad."

"Arlene," Anne says with a happy sigh. "I'm glad you're alright. I don't know what I'd do with my best friend... Which reminds me, we do have to, like, talk about the Elephelk in the room."

Arlene looks down, slightly sad. Anne continues "But we can talk about it, later. Right now, we totes need to liven the mood from all this Death and junk. I say we need a Partaaaaay!"

"S-sounds like my fun, my Lady." Arlene says.

"Yeah! And all you guys will be who we celebrate! After all, we couldn't have like, done anything, without all of you guys fighting evil and all that."

(@Pufflemore, @Rein, @bl1ndn3rd, @Loreteck, @Maris)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Not to be rude or anything but what do we do with young girl, she just lost both here brothers toady. She did work with sandbolds and her and her brothers did try to kill us. But we show some respect or at least know what to do with her first."
  • @Loreteck "Well," Anne says, "We can't put her in our jail because that was destroyed by the Sandbolds... Maybe we could put her in the Orphanage or an Asylum or somethin'?"
  • @friskyBrisky
    "Is there some place better, like family that would care for her, she can be in, She's been through a lot of abuse as minfu has said eailer before you were here."
  • edited February 18
    @Loreteck "Oh, she has?" Anne says. "Then it would be bad to just, like, leave her alone..."

Zan speaks up. "Maybe I can take her in? My Family's known hardship, and I'm sure we could handle her; we could give her a nice place and teach her in the ways of Quintara Lotus, and keep her fed and funded for the future."
  • @friskyBrisky
    He nods to zan"If you feel up for it then go for it.I think would really enjoy her time with you and your family."
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck "Is it truly best. Even if this is a child, she is a child of the impure sandbolds. I can take her in and teach the real way the sandbolds are meant to be. The child deserves no prison, no slavery, not cursed living. But they are inherently tied to the teachings of Phanto and they can be taught was was true of our people. Quintara Lotus has no connection to our people other than being another divine dragon."
  • @Toruk "I think," Zan says, "Considering what she has been taught about Phanto, that keeping her in a system that teaches her in that way, no matter how correct, might be a bad idea."
  • @friskyBrisky "It is better than teaching her something of literal chaos. The ways of Phanto are redeemable and the pure can fix this. To mix the one corrupted so young by the impure with that of chaos of Arcane. Is a worse idea Zan"
  • @Toruk ; @friskyBrisky ;
    "She isn't Sandbold ether, she is a child that they kidnapped I beilive it would be better that Zan keeps and raises the girl"
  • edited February 18
    @Loreteck @friskyBrisky "Any kobold can become a sandbold. Why, when we first met each other, you all attempted to disguised yourself as though wishing to join us. When I still was blinded by those I was awakened around. I hope all goodness and wellness to this girl and the two boys that have passed. But what the impure have done should not blind us. I too am a sandbold, we see this"

*He would grab his time crystal around his neck* "Phanto stands beside me in this crystal and the pure in this" *He would then grab his hourglass* "The girl must be raised right. Chaos is not an answer in this case with how this girl was raised within the ranks of the impure sandbolds. Let me care for the child, and raise her in the pure ways."
  • edited February 18
    @Toruk Zan is convinced that the best thing to do is to let him raise Empussa. "I'm not budging, Ajal," Zan says. "I know you mean well, but the Sandbolds have done nothing but torture and abuse this poor girl. Trying to learn the right way to be a Sandbold would still have her remember all the pain, and suffering, and torment she went through. She needs a new life, completely free from the memory of what happened to her and her family. And right now, the best way to give her a new life is to be a part of the Nizuz Family."

"You know, like," Anne says, "She is right there... Why not ask her what she wants?"
  • @friskyBrisky @Loreteck @Toruk ; "Well...then maybe i could take her in, im pretty dissociated from all this sandbold business, and well, if have someone to keep me company in the mountains."
  • @Toruk @friskyBrisky ;
    He shakes his Head "No your Ajal your wrong she doesn't another preacher, what she needs is family.She needs to know what it means when someone cares for you, not of what is the correct way of things. She needs see and experience when one is always there for you not what you wear in which s god resides in. She needs a person to tell to speak to her that everything is going to be okay. Ajal if she went to you you would channels and demen her for her outlooks in life calling her umpire and mentaly abuse her.And what if she takes liking of to Quintana, so what. It would be first time she would freedom of choice, so Ajal.Let her choose."