Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• edited February 16
    Okami throws the manabomb at Chimera, and Chimera tries to freeze it, but fails. The bomb goes off, exploding in a massive aura of Arcane and Chaos, immediately killing all the Air Sprites. Both Chimera and Empusa have to Death Roll (this is both of their first Death Rolls, though.)

Chimera:
    Empussa:

They both live, but their Stabilitie's drop. This also removes Chimera's Freeze (because if this didn't, he'd be stuck doing nothing.)
  • edited February 16
    Chimera is going to run up to Okami and slash her with his Sword. (It's gotta be a High Roll or it won't work.) Chimera successfully runs and stabs Okami in the stomach with the Dark Energy sword; just like with Squire, dark energy rapidly dissipates out of her wound. She takes 50 Damage, but thanks to being a Crusader, she is in no danger of dying from this one attack.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Dark Energy?

Id like to drink my potion that makes me immune to dark magic

• @friskyBrisky
    See frisky this where your wrong since you hit with a ray of frost I get another action which I will use to ray of frost him.

• edited February 17
    @bl1ndn3rd Okami drinks her Hush Puppies, which will protect her from Dark Magic for 3 Rounds of Combat. Chimera responds by attacking her again.

@Loreteck (Hold on, I'm drawing a blank here; why do you get another Action? I'm not doubting you, I just can't figure out why.)

Drake shoots a new Ray of Frost at Chimera, Freezing him again. He is, however, right next to Okami, and will again strike her with the Sword.

Chimera hits twice, but without the additional dark magic, Okami only takes 14 Damage.
  • (Also, before I forget) Zan's Rocket Launcher successfully hits Chimera, dealing 28 Damage to him.

(This fight was supposed to be a scary murder fest; it's now become a slow ice-a-thon. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Does it still deal that, if I have a Divine Shield up too?
  • @bl1ndn3rd (Divine Shield can only be cast once per Combat, sadly. But if you had put it up on yourself, yes, you wouldn't have taken 14 Damage.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    oh shoot okay.
    how many actions do I have left at the moment
  • @friskyBrisky
    Spell vamp pages any time I'm hit with a spell I get an intermediate action. Still have one more normal action which I will use to shoot Crimea and spending the 20 gold to empower it

• edited February 17
    @Loreteck (Oh. Well, Spellvamp Pages only works if the Spell causes damage. Ray of Frost only freezes. I'm surprised; you've apparently never been hit by a Damaging Spell this entire Campaign. Oh well, this is fine. :p )

Drake uses his last action to shoot Chimera, dealing 100 Damage. (And you're only at half way through his Stamina right now. :p) Chimera, in response, is going to slash at Drake with his Sword. Chimera hits Drake, slashing him and dealing 50 Damage, with Dark magic seeping out of Drake's armor.

(@Toruk, you're all that's left. That and a few Squires, and the Robots.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Chimera is in my face...
    Okami takes a deep breath, and raises her sword.
    "You...You sandbolds are monsters. For the crimes you've committed. For the people you've hurt. I, Okami Jitsuko, Crusader of the Stonequisitors, sentence you to death."

Okami is going to use another one of her Deathrolling abilities, as she takes a slice with her sword, intending to behead Chimera.

• edited February 17
    @bl1ndn3rd Chimera is going to use one of his normal Actions to try and block this. (Unless it's a High Roll, it will fail.) Chimera tries to stop Okami from beheading him, but he accidentally drops his sword. Okami slashes right across the neck, forcing a Death Roll. (1-4 will 'kill' him.)
  • edited February 17
    The sword bounces off Chimera's neck, but Chimera acts stunned at the pain he is now feeling... In his chest. Okami is stunned that Chimera isn't beheaded, but Chimera falls over, and 'dies'.

(@Rein, @Pufflemore, @Toruk, @Maris, @bl1ndn3rd, @Loreteck I'm just going to end this Combat tomorrow. I don't think Empussa is going to put up a good fight at all.)
  • edited February 17
    @friskyBrisky
    I pick up the sword Chimera has and sheath it on my side discarding the bomb on the stick to the side as he curse"you damn fool's if you only listened you wouldn't be in this sorry state"
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Also I think Empussa is currently captured by puffle so I think combat is actually over)
  • edited February 17
    @friskyBrisky (you sure Ajal did not use up all his actions? Or am I slightly insane.)

Squire though, gonna go sucker punch Chimera 

(Twice now he has crit sucker punched a boss. Proud of you little guy!)
  • @Toruk (I wonder how this will impact Chimera's future? :p )

Ajal's Squire runs up to the now 'Dead' Chimera, and scared and angry about the whole situation, Sucker Punches Chimera right in the head. Since Chimera is 'dead', this doesn't do much.

(@Pufflemore, @Rein, @Loreteck, @Maris, @bl1ndn3rd)
    Empussa, realizing she's beat, and these people don't really want to kill her, hangs her head in defeat. She will not talk to anyone.

Our heroes gather around the corpses of Chimera, Maelstrom, and Arlene.

(@Maris, @Toruk; don't worry, you guys will get your Legendaries at the very end now. Sorry you didn't get to use them; you just never ended up needing them...)
  • @Loreteck (Almost forgot.)

Drake gains the custom card, discarding the Bomb on the Stick in the process.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami sighs, looking down at the bodies.
    She looks down at Arlene sadly.
    ”That traitorous bastard...”
    She mutters.

• @friskyBrisky
    I going down and I'm going to listen for malestorms heart beat since I'm skeptical that he is dead since I just saw a kobold eat explosives and live so why can't he.
  • edited February 17
    @Loreteck Drake leans down to Maelstrom to feel or hear any sign of life. Alas, Drake hears nothing. No heart beats, no breaths, nothing. As far as Drake is concerned, Maelstrom is dead.

"Is he dead, my lord?" John asks.

@bl1ndn3rd "Yeah," Zan says sadly. "Poor Arlene, and after she told Anne she loved her..."
  • edited February 17
    @friskyBrisky
    He shakes his head"I hear nothing Jhon, I'm afraid the porc might have actually killed him,besides I have no means of healing magic even if he did."
  • @friskyBrisky (Wait.. when did he die. Last post I saw he was still alive O_o)
  • @Toruk (Oh, Maelstrom is still alive, but he's also 'dead'. You'll see what I mean later on.)
  • @friskyBrisky (I was referring to chimera. But I look back now and people must of posted before me before I refreshed. Shame)
  • @Loreteck "Well, would we really want to resurrect him anyways?" John says. "Let's be honest, these kids were violent little psychopaths. It's gonna take years to fix the Damage done to the Girl over here," he says pointing at Empussa, "or it might not be possible at all."
  • @Toruk (Oh yeah, he did die. But he's also alive. :p )