Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky Then they'll try to get between the two of them 
  • @Maris (Squire, @bl1ndn3rd's Porc Companion, only has 15 Stamina, and the Legendary Sword the Murder Bros have does 50. Chimera has the Wing King Curse, where every time a Foe Target uses an Action, he gains an Immediate Action, and he will use his Immediate Actions to kill Squire. Squire does have that push back attack now, but he only has 1 Action ever Round of Combat. So you guys either have to protect Squire as best you can, or he's going to die and only @bl1ndn3rd will care.)
  • @Maris (Okay.)

Cyrasta, realizing Squire is looking really rough, is going to save her Actions to try to defend him.
  • edited February 15
    Void
  • @friskyBrisky I didn't say I was saving I was trying to get between Chimera and squire
  • @Maris (Okay, but you can't really use your Actions when you're not close to Chimera or Empussa, unless you want to use RP actions, which would still give Chimera new Actions. 'Saving them' simply meant you're going to use them to Counter during the Enemies turn.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Okay now I got a question why could he move when he was frozen. He didn't increased himself so I'm curious why he could move in the first place.
  • @Loreteck (Oh crap you're right. I completely forgot he was frozen from John's action. Because so much has happened though, I don't think I can just rewind time and forget these actions... I'll just have to say Maelstrom's death unfroze Chimera somehow. To make up for that, however, I will give you a Bonus Action, an Action that will not give Chimera an Action himself, and which counts as a Critical Success.)

(Current Map:
    Heading off, I'll be back later.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Alright I use my bonus action to ray of frost chrima and froze him in a way where he's entrapped and drops his newly acquired sword and can't pick it up.
    Then I'm going to unthaw myself and make myself frozen no more.
    Unthawing roll: 
    I'll wait for you to come back to do the rest of my actions.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    (just a quick question, who has the most stamina on our team?)

Okami uses one of her 6 actions to put up a divine shield on Squire.

• @bl1ndn3rd
    (I do, I have the most stamina)
  • @Loreteck (Interesting choice.) Drake, gaining a Bonus Action, casts Ray of Frost on Chimera, freezing him in solid ice. Suddenly, his hands crack, and they fall off, so even if he unfroze, he lost his hands. (This is your exact wording. :p )

(@bl1ndn3rd, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @Maris, @Pufflemore, @Rein So since @Loreteck froze Chimera in this way, and with Empussa basically captured for this round, I'm thinking that Combat, and this Campaign, might just be over. I think I'll do one final roll to see if Chimera can somehow recover from this, but I doubt it...)
  • edited February 16
    (Well Combat's not over yet. :p )

Chimera bursts out of the Ice with an intense rage of anger and hatred; his Icey hands had only been fake hands, his real hands are completely fine. He immediately picks up the sword again. "Nice try, ya bastards! It's gonna take more then that to stop Chad Moonkiller!" He yells. (Yes, Chimera's official name in my lore is Chad.)

@Loreteck (You can't really unthaw without @Maris doing it; @Maris does have 2 actions but Chimera will just run to kill someone.)

@bl1ndn3rd Okami, seeing her Squire in serious trouble, casts Divine Shield on him.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Fine another ray of frost to him then.and make him just frozen I guess.

• @friskyBrisky *alright time to do my secret ninja move, im gonna espionage Chimera to see if he has any kind of...well weak points like an injury that hasnt fully healed or perhaps some emotional trauma i can use against him* 

• O H  O K  T H E N
  • edited February 16
    @Loreteck Chimera is just going to try to basic Dodge this attack. Chimera fails and freezes. He's going to cast Ray of Frost back at Drake. He hits Drake with a new Ray of Frost.

@Rein Mhifu, taking advantage of his quantum invisibility, uses Espionage to read Chimera's soul to see if he can find any traumatic events from his past. However, Mhifu's quantum invisibility must allow him to read souls very well, as he learns everything about Chimera's past.

Chad Moonsong was the oldest kid of the Moonsong Family. At a young age, just after James was born, Chad's entire village was destroyed by Dwarven Warriors, and only the Moonsong children survived. The Moonsong kids were then kidnapped by Sandbold nomads, who took them back to a base called "Final Talon". The Moonsongs were raised by McCarrot for a year, and they were constantly sick because he kept poisoning them. They were then raised by the Triumvirate (Talee, Varik and Tien), who abused and trained them to fight, kill, and study time anomalies. They were also renamed into the Moonkillers, and due to how well they turned out for the Sandbolds, were given the nickname "The Murder Brothers". Chad specifically convinced the Queen not to risk her own life with attacking the Mountain, and convinced her they were ready to handle this situation.

So as Mhifu has learned, Chad "Chimera"'s entire life has been traumatic and painful. So trying to mess with his emotions that way will probably just piss him off, not stop him. (You also now know everything else about Chimera too, like that he has a strange Beannu Curse called the "Wing King Curse", that he has ~500 Stamina, and you know all of his Abilities.)
  • @friskyBrisky *alright lets just gore this man, although sort of regretfuly, but definantly not going for the kill*
  • edited February 16
    @Rein Mhifu, still invisible, Gores both Chimera and Empussa. "Who's doing that?!" Chimera yells, mad.

(Gosh, I can't get rid of Chimera's Freeze unless I roll a Critical Success. And he doesn't have a Ranged Weapon. Chimera really sucks. :peace: ) Chimera is going to summon more Air Sprites. Chimera successfully summons Air Sprites.

(@Toruk and @Pufflemore, I think you two are the only ones with actions left.)

Zan is going to Rocket Launch at Chimera.
  • edited February 16
    Zan successfully hits Chimera. Chimera, in response, is going to summon more Air Sprites. Chimera summons more Air Sprites. (I guess this is all Chimera can really do right now. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    (I mean i have a ton if actions but I’m frozen. I could always chuck a manabomb at Chimera but that feels a lil cheap)
  • @bl1ndn3rd (You could; it'd also force Empussa to death roll too.)
  • @friskyBrisky *with my second actiom imma whack an air sprite to be rid og them all*
  • Well luckily i cant crit fail
  • @Rein (No, but you can still fail.) 

Mhifu tries to hit an Air Sprite, but is tired from everything he's done. This is the most he's even done at his current age. So he just takes a quick breather. He's still invisible.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    holding the action I have left
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    sigh.
    im about to roll a 1
    Okami is going to pull out her Manabomb.
    ”This is for Arlene!”
    Chucking it at Chimera

• @bl1ndn3rd Chimera is going to use an Action to try and stop the Bomb with the only ranged attack he has; Ray of Frost. (This essentially has to be an 18+ or this is going to fail.)