Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    Alright he's going to speed of light up 7 spaces, then right one space ten up two spaces which will hit malstorm and cimera along the way.

• @friskyBrisky ;
    so uh, completely frozen.
    I just can’t move right 
  • @Loreteck John uses Speed of Light, moving through Maelstrom and Chimera, freezing both, and leaving a Sun Tile where he once stood.
  • edited February 15
    @bl1ndn3rd (Right, you can still attack and what not.)

@Pufflemore Before Ivy grabs Chimera, Chimera uses his new Action to Basic Attack Ivy. Ivy takes 10 more Damage, and then Ivy Grabs him.

Then Chimera is going to try to break free with his new Immediate Action. Chimera is able to break free.
  • @Pufflemore (Yes, but you only have 2 Actions. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    would my stun count as a basic attack?
  • @Pufflemore (It would count as an Action, but not as an Attack.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Alright my robo is going to go up to malstorm and gore him(I think it has gore but it might be slash though)

• @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami is going to shout at Squire to 
    “Snap out of it and get him!”
    Squire is going to run up to Maelstrom and shove lit dynamite sticks into his mouth

• @friskyBrisky
    I can confirm that it was cleave actually so...it crit fail cleaved then.
  • @Loreteck (Ooof, Cleave. Okay.)

Drake's Robot moves up, but short circuits, and ends up in the wrong spot. He ends up cleaving Drake and Okami (@bl1ndn3rd), dealing 16 Damage to Both. The Robot reboots and realizes it's error.

@bl1ndn3rd (Okay, you've got 2 choices; you can do the Dynamite thing which will force a Death Roll, or I can give Squire his Legendary, which won't, but Squire will get his Legendary.)

@Maris (Also, I do think @Toruk needs to be thawed. He's kind of stuck against Thor's Leg there.)
  • @friskyBrisky I broke my frozen remember? Or else I got frozen again 
  • @bl1ndn3rd
    (blow this kid up bl1nd, do it)
  • edited February 15
    @Toruk (Oh did you? If you did, I'm sorry, I must've forgotten because I am a little tired. I'll have to double check in the morning.)

@Loreteck (I forgot the Suntile where John first stood. I'll update the map in the morning.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    I think I wanna go for the death roll, because if Squire kills him it will be badass
    and I mean, Squire will still get the legendary regardless soon
  • @bl1ndn3rd (Alrighty. :p )

Squire runs up to Maelstrom, lights his Dynamite and shoves it straight down his throat. Before Maelstrom, Chimera or Empussa can react, the Dynamite explodes, with our heroes ducking, dodging, and eating the explosion. Maelstrom has to Death Roll.

• (@bl1ndn3rd, @Toruk, @Loreteck, @Maris, @Rein, @Pufflemore)

All the people watch the explosion fade. The Explosion was intense for such a small stick of Dynamite; no Creature should be able to survive an explosion like that... But Maelstrom is, surprisingly, still standing, although he's panting hard and his face is covered in Explosive powder. As he raises his dark sword to strike at Squire for what he did, he suddenly clutches his chest in pain and lets out a loud yell.

"James!" Chimera and Empussa yell. Maelstrom falls to his knees, then falls on his face. As far as you guys are aware, he's dead. (And for the purposes of this Combat, he's dead.)

(Great, there goes my heavy hitter. And you're right, @Toruk, you're not frozen anymore.)
  • one down, boys 
    two to go
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra at wince at Maelstrom's assumed death before going to unfreeze @Pufflemore ;
  • edited February 15
    @Maris Cyrasta moves up to Ivy (@Pufflemore), and uses Purify. Cyrasta successfully unfreezes Ivy. Chimera, realizing they need to pick up the fight, is going to Run to Maelstrom's 'corpse' to get the Sword he just threw at him. (Thank goodness for that High Roll.)

Chimera successfully runs to Maelstrom and successfully gets the Sword. "Alright, no more play time!" Chimera yells. "You fuckers are going to die!"
  • @friskyBrisky "You hurt Arline! Why would you do that!?" Cyastra runs back over to Chimera and tries to stab him before he has the chance to hit them.
  • edited February 15
    @Maris Cyrasta runs after Chimera trying to stop him, yelling at how they killed Arlene. (Again, thank goodness for the High Roll.) Cyrasta catches up to Chimera and slashes at him with her Sword, dealing 36 Damage, and making Chimera grunt.

"You're in the Queen's way!" He yells back. "Matter of fact, you're in our way, too!" Chimera wants to strike Cyrasta, but he has a death he has to avenge first, and slashes at Squire. Chimera successfully hits Squire with the Dark Sword; Squire's chest is burning with dark energy that is seeping out like crazy. Squire takes 50 Damage and (with only 15 Stamina) has to Death Roll 3 times.

(@bl1ndn3rd The first time he fails a Death Roll, he'll get his Legendary, so these three don't matter, but the next time Squire is attacked with this Sword he's going to die.)
  • @friskyBrisky They keep swiping at Chimera over and over. "You didn't need to kill her! You're a big... jerk!"
  • edited February 15
    @Maris (If you attack Chimera again and again, and don't get 2 Critical Successes, Chimera will kill Squire. Are you sure you want to do this?)

@bl1ndn3rd | | Squire survives, at first, but then the intense pain fills his body to the point that he almost dies. In a desperate attempt to cure the pain, Squire vomits at Chimera, but instead of normal Vomit, a giant magical lazer beam shoots out of Squire's mouth, dealing 50 Damage to Chimera and Knocking him 10 spaces away. Squire now has custom card (and loses Porc Vomit). (Congrats @bl1ndn3rd.)
  • (@Rein, Also, you now deal 20 Damage with your Nunchucks. :p )