Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky @Loreteck
    can I slap lore...shoot I cannot move
  • And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • @friskyBrisky
    I know this sounds cheesy but It really should be a 1-5 death roll for the crit and he had to death roll twice so that would count as fail even with the crit IMO.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Squire stands up straight.
    ”What is it that you need of me, father? I am here to serve.”
  • edited February 12
    @Loreteck (It's 1-4, actually. So even if I did that, he would still live it, as he wouldn't be Death Rolling again; not on a 20. :p )

Drake slashes at Maelstrom, but he able to just barely dodge it, only getting a nasty scar on it (So Drake is responsible for one of the scars on Maelstrom's eye). Maelstrom angrily yells from the pain, and then shoves his axe in Drake's Stomach, dealing 10 Damage.

(Do you want to Death Roll, or should I?)

@bl1ndn3rd (Yes, yes he does. So I'd start worrying.)

"WELL, DUDE, I HAVE COME FOR ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ONLY... TO PARTYYYYYY!" And all of a sudden, the room turns into a wild disco-like area full of Kobolds and Porcs drinking and making out. Thor pulls a shadowy bottle out of his sleeve and starts chugging from it. (I need a Roll for your Party Skills. This is actually kind of important. :p )
  • edited February 12
    @Loreteck (Actually scratch that. I got his Weapons confused. You don't have to death Roll. Fixing that now.)

The Ice melts off of Maelstrom's fur, and Maelstrom looks incredibly pissed. Then Drake attacks Maelstrom again, dealing a Total of 39 Damage to Maelstrom, but not Freezing him.

Then Drake's Robot attempts to Volley a series of Rockets at the evil Kobolds, but his Rocket system fails.
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky
    ”WHAT THE HEL DRAKE!!!”
  • @friskyBrisky
    (I think that's dumb for enemy's to get legendary's but whatever, he's probably low on stamina anyways)
    @Pufflemore
    "They already made there chose, they would not negotiate before so they will not negotiate now"  
  • @Loreteck
    ”THEY ARE JUST KIDS!”
  • @Pufflemore
    "and murderers, so you ether knock them out or make them surrender there gear but letting you know they have full intention to killing all of us. And good luck trying to get the big guy to stop, he's already declared he's going to full blown murder them." 
  • @Loreteck
    ”I hand it all handled!”
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Squire’s Partying skills for his father

Amaya is going to use Rightous Fury on Drake

@Loreteck ;

• @bl1ndn3rd Squire is an okay partyer; he's able to have a good time with the (not real) Kobolds and Porcs, he can dance pretty good, and he knows how to chug down hard. He's not a stand out partier but he's not ruining the party either. Thor smiles. "PRETTY GOOD PARTYING FOR A BEGINNER," Thor Says. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK, MAN?"

In the real world, Squire is just kind of dancing and mumbling around drunkenly. Chimera and Empussa are just kind of wondering what is wrong with the Porc, but they just ignore him.

Amaya tries to cast Righteous Fury on Drake (@Loreteck)... Instead she ends up casting it on Maelstrom by accident.

(Give me a moment to think what Maelstrom should do. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    ”Of course, my lord!”
    And he has E.x.x.x.p Ale.
    huh
    what happens when a hallucination gets drunk
    does the hallucination have hallucinations 
  • edited February 13
    @bl1ndn3rd Thor Takes the Ale for himself, and drinks it. In reality, Squire simply puts the Ale down on the ground, with some of it spilling. Thor whipes his mouth. "THANK YOU, PORC," he says, "SAY, I THINK YOU DESERVE A GIFT. YOU WANT A GIFT, BRO?"

Maelstrom, after thinking carefully, decides he's going to focus on Cyrasta (@Maris), who has so far done the most Damage to him.

• edited February 13

(Well, this is good for you @Maris. And everyone, really. :p )

Maelstrom attempts to slash at Cyrasta, but Cyrasta dodges and weaves from the strikes. On the 3rd strike, Maelstrom's axe comes loose from his hand and flies away, hitting a near by wall and shattering. Cyrasta then strikes Maelstrom back 3 times, dealing another 108 Damage to him.
  • (That 1 coming in clutch)
  • @Toruk (Yep, and since this was a Righteous Fury attack, all 3 become Crit Failures. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    ”I would love a gift, Father!”

meanwhile, my EDF shall be sucker punching maelstrom 

• edited February 13
    @bl1ndn3rd "ALRIGHT, OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND CLOSE YOUR EYES, 'CAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE!" He says with a playful smirk. (I'll need a Roll for that too.)

Okami's Robot moves up and Sucker Punches Maelstrom in the head. Chimera is going to respond by Freeze Drake. Drake is now Frozen.
  • (I think all that's left is Zan and his Squire, which I'll get to tomorrow. Then the fun begins.  >:) )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    robDANGER.
    Squire obeys his father

• edited February 14
    @bl1ndn3rd Squire just closes his eyes and opens his mouth. "NO, NO MAN," Thor says disappointedly, "I'M NOT FEELING IT FROM YA, MAN. YOU GOTTA MEAN IT IF YOU WANT THIS GIFT." (One more Roll pls.)

Zan is going to shoot a Rocket at Maelstrom. Zan successfully hits Maelstrom, dealing 28 Damage.
  • (Also, @Rein and @Pufflemore, you two haven't done anything yet. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    I am not sure what to do...

• @Pufflemore (No Ideas at all? You can hold your Actions to Counter, but I just want to make sure you have no intention to do anything this Turn...)