Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• edited February 10
    @Pufflemore (Got it. So Squire, @Maris, @Toruk and Arlene are all going to get their Legendaries at the final Encounter. This is going to be a very fun final fight. :p )

@Toruk (It should appear the minute you need it in the Final Encounter. Trust me. :3 )

FOE'S TURN:

Before any of the Foes do anything, the whole office is suddenly rocked. Loud explosions echo from the other room; the Hall of Thor. The Sandbold's smirk, although some of them look like worried smirks then happy smirks.

"Retreat!" One of the Sandbolds yell. The Sandbolds are going to begin to move out.

The Sandbolds begin to leave. Before the one leaves, he's going to shoot Ivy (@Pufflemore) with his Golden Shooter, which will deal 50 Damage and force her to Death Roll, in order to free the one Sandbold before they have to Death Roll again.
  • edited February 10
    The Sandbold shoots at Ivy (@Pufflemore), and Ivy, not familiar with bullets, gets hit, taking 100 Damage from the Sandbolds. Not only does the Sandbold she have also escape, but she is forced to Death Roll. (This is only a 1 Death Roll. The odds of you dying are low.)

Ivy lives, but her Stability drops. However, it appears that Combat is over, as only 1 Sandbold is left behind. And he is unable to run; if he runs he gets Captured for breaking the law.
    (@Pufflemore, @Rein, @Maris, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @bl1ndn3rd)

• edited February 10
    The Sandbold is too stupid to realize he's outnumbered, and will not surrender. (So if anyone wants to kill him in one hit, go for it. :p )
  • Arlene immediately realizes what's going on. "M-my lady!" She yells at Anne, "Th-the Sandbolds! Th-they must be in the Hall of Thor!"

"What?!" Anne screams. "We've gotta stop them!"

Before Anne runs into the room, however, Arlene yells "My lady!" Anne stops. "Th-the rest of the city is under siege! Y-you've got to go help there!"

"But, what abou-" Anne asks.

"We can handle this. Can't we, S-stonequisitors?" Arlene says meekly to the rest of the Stonequisition.
  • @friskyBrisky I grab the sandbold by the throat* "What have they done in the Hall of Thor Sandbold. Or prepare to be reaped by my Scythe"
  • @Toruk "Well what do you think, genius?!" The Sandbold yells angrily. "They're gonna fuckin' take Thor! When the Sandbolds have a God of their own, the End Times will begin! And we'll all be one step closer to realizing Phanto's true mission!"
  • @friskyBrisky This man is gonna be beheaded by my scythe
  • edited February 10
    @Toruk (Alright, this'll be simple then.) The Sandbold, realizing that Ajal is going to try to behead him, puts up a kind of fierce struggle, but Ajal's grip is too strong, and he's able to behead the Sandbold with his Scythe. The Sandbold dies in Ajal's hand.
  • @friskyBrisky I toss the body to the ground and look to the Queen* "We must do this, you must tend to your people Lady Anne. We shall ensure all goes well here"
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    "I don't hear fighting from the outside, though leaving the queen unprotected is not the most wise decision, I say we enter the hall of thor and double back to the city once our battle is done there, that way we can use our full force to take out the invaders at both fronts"
  • @Loreteck @friskyBrisky “To have the queen trapped inside with us is a poor idea if things go south. Someone much lead the true kobolds as much as I must lead the pure sandbold when the time comes. It is not the time to risk the queen’s life in a battle”
  • @friskyBrisky "Please keep safe, Lady Anne."
  • @Toruk  ;@friskyBrisky ;
    "Are you kidding me?! She's going into battle no matter where she goes.You are are only risking her life by leaving her alone. You have no authority over this desion."
  • @Loreteck @Toruk ;
    ”You both are wasting time! We need to move, Now. The Queen can make her own decisions, we need to protect Thor.”
  • edited February 10
    (@Loreteck, @Toruk, @bl1ndn3rd, @Maris, @Rein, @Pufflemore)

Anne yells "Alright! Enough! Arlene, I trust you and your forces. Just, please, you gotta keep Thor Safe! I can handle the bastards in town."

"Yes, my lady." As Anne is about to leave, Arlene suddenly yells "My Lady! Wait!"

Anne looks at Arlene, and grunts annoyed. "What?!"

"... I love you, my Lady!" Arlene says, blushing hard.

Anne, completely understanding what Arlene says, doesn't say anything. She just runs off. Arlene shakes hard, realizing she might've made a mistake.

She turns around. "L-let's go!"
  • The Stonequisitors run into the next room.

In a long, tall hallway, lays the Prison of Thor. Thor, encased in a Copper-like metal, is sitting on a chair, towering over everything and everyone currently in the room. Thor looks disappointed as he sits, as if he is judging whoever is in front of him. And immediately in front of him, are 2 younger looking Kobolds, admiring Thor.

"Boy howdy," the Girl Kobold says, "That's a mighty impressive how those dumb Cragskins imprisoned a God like this."

"Yeah sis," The Boy Kobold says, "But we can't stop here. As soon as the Sandbold's arrive, we gotta get this thing moving, so let's just make sure nothing happens..."

(I'll brb.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami tries to comfort Arlene as they make their way to the hall of Thor 
  • (@Loreteck@Toruk@bl1ndn3rd@Maris@Rein@Pufflemore)
    Cyastra doesn't draw their sword and whispers to the rest of the group. "They're only kids."
  • @friskyBrisky
    Drake shout's"Hey,you two bumbkins I got a question for you two,can you count to three?"
  • edited February 11
    @bl1ndn3rd Okami's attempts to reassure Arlene have only made her more panicky and nervous, which will really hurt her in the near future.

@Maris "I-I know they are," Arlene says reluctantly, "But it appears that they're helping the Sandbolds..."

@Loreteck Then Drake yells at the Sandbolds, who turn around and see a whole group of Kobolds. "Well," the Boy Kobold says, "Look who it is? It's them stupid Stone Quitters... And the False Prophet," he says, pointing at Ajal (@Toruk).

"Such manners on that one," the Girl Kobold says about Drake. "'Course we can count to three."

"S-stop, in the name of Lady Anne and the Light!" Arlene says.
  • edited February 11
    @friskyBrisky
    "Good so when I say drop to your knees and put your hands behind your head on the count of three, you know why the numbers stop at three...one....two....three."
  • (@Loreteck@Toruk@bl1ndn3rd@Maris@Rein@Pufflemore)
    "What are you kids doing here?" Cyastra says, reluctant to fight.
  • @Maris "Why, we're gettin' Thor out of this dump and takin' 'im back to the Sandbold's Base, 'course," the Female says, with no sense of evil or sarcasm in her voice.

"It's what the Queen wants;" the Boy says, "She says if Thor is with us, then we can use him to help usher in the Final Days of this World."

@Loreteck "Y-yes, s-surrender, kids," Arlene says, really nervously.

"Surrender?" The Boy says. "Why would we surrender? If anyone should surrender, it should be you guys. If you do, we promise your death will be swift and painless." Again, there's no sense of evil or sarcasm in his voice, as if he completely believes what he is saying is normal and moral.
  • @friskyBrisky "You misunderstand the words of the prophecy. It is not Thor that ushers in the end times. And the times are already coming, for I am its heralds. And the impure shall die, at the hands of the Reaper. Curse those who dare to call me a False Prophet, for it only further's their damnation for not seeing the truth of a new age to come"
  • @friskyBrisky
    I got shoot in the air twice with my gun and then reholster it"Okay it's fun and games kids until you get hurt, threatening an knight can earn you a long sentence in juvenile especially there life.So go and drop your weapons because I really tired of hearing your fake bullshit at this point"
  • edited February 11
    @Toruk "Sorry pal, the Queen says you ain't the Real Prophet. The Real Prophet wouldn't betray her or her people," The Girl says.

@Loreteck The Gun Shots do nothing to intimidate the two Kobolds standing in front of you, although it does slightly frighten the squires. Both the Kobolds draw their weapons. "So, you all are itchin' for a fight, huh?" The Boy asks.

"Alright, alright, enough kids!" Arlene says. "Please, put down your weapons and we'll-" WHACK.

Arlene shrieks in pain and anger, and falls forward, dead, an Axe embedded in her back... With Jimmy holding the Axe.

"Well, about time you dropped that stupid act, brother," the Boy says.

(@Pufflemore, @Rein, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @bl1ndn3rd, @Maris; And now the twist is out of the bag. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Well that was obvious...so does combat start now or what)
  • @Loreteck (You can start it now, or you can RP a little more. It will be starting soon though. :p )

"J-Jimmy?! Wh-what did you do?!" Zan yells in complete disbelief.

"I'm sorry, you guys,
    I do like you lot,
    but my mission is clear,
    you all have to rot,
    so surrender right now,
    don't give it a thought,
    or else it be
    painful death you have brought." Jimmy says slightly sad. (Also from here on out, I'm probably just going to refer to them by their known names.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    "You know that's not going to happen, to be honest even if you a mole you should know by now that everything they have taught you is a lie and a means to end to leverage themselves. I can already sense hesitation and guilt in your voice, when for most this is where they be at most egotistical high. So question me this, do fear for the lives of your cause or do you fear for the lifes of your sister and brother if they would be killed if they disobeyed or worse they had to kill you for disobeying your sandbolds orders?"
  • @friskyBrisky
    ummm which boi is maelstrom jimmy right?