Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky
    Dammit, I already moved, so I can't just rush him.

You know what, I got an idea.
    Would it be possible to move... One space so that i'm on the left of Glasses for this next action? It's gonna be potentially risky, but could pay out in spades if it works.
    It could be a sort of grapple for maneuverability or something idk.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (I'll allow it, at least this once, but you gotta Roll for it. You could technically Rocket Jump too, if you don't mind taking 32 Damage. :p )
  • edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky
    Lol, funnily enough I considered making him into Soldier and Rocket-Jumping everywhere regardless of my health :P.

Roll for Maneuvering Grapple-like thing.
  • edited January 13
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Zan barely maneuvers around the Glasses Sandbold (his name is Troy, so I'm just gonna call him Troy now), getting to his Left.

(Also, note that there are supposed to be Shades of the Sandbolds, allied to the Players, on the Battlefield, but there's really no room for them. Just note they are there, you just can't see them on the map. :p )
  • edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky
    (That can work, but I did sort of mean left from our perspective... and forgot that Toruk was that close to Glasses...)

I'd like to activate my Arcane Scripture to cast a Random Legendary Spell.

(WOW, whatever this is, it should really help turn the tide of battle here! Also, did someone say 7800 Gold?)
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Well, I'm going to give you the best Legendary Spell Ability I have. Would you like it to be Light based, Arcane Based, or a Mix of the two? Cause I've got one of each. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    Oooh... lets go Mixed, since he's a big believer in both Arcane of Quintara and the ways of The Light.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Using his last Action, Zan opens up his Book of Arcane, and out of it comes a custom card. The Powerful Rainbow Bolt (that's larger then Ajal, by the way) shoots into the roof, explodes into many large White Bolts (that are now slightly smaller then Ajal), that then start pouring down on the Battlefield, hitting all of the Sandbolds and forcing them all to Death Roll.
  • @friskyBrisky
    (Aww, it doesn't deal damage for me to boost majorly :P)
  • (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ It kills people and Silences them too. That's pretty good. The only thing that might be better is Blanket of Death with it's 3 Death Rolls.)

(I think the easier thing to do in this situation is to Roll 2 Dice, and unless they Roll High, the vast majority of them will die. Even on a Crit I will kill a few of them, especially the ones closer to folks like @Maris and @bl1ndn3rd. And don't worry @Loreteck, this won't hit you.)

• edited January 14
    The bolts shoot down, killing almost every Sandbold on the Battlefield. Only Trey, Troy, the Explosion Eating Sandbold, an Unconscious Sandbold, and one other Sandbold remain on the Battlefield.

Troy, the Glasses Sandbold, wants to say something, but can't, because he's Silenced for the rest of this Combat. The Female Sandbold, surrounded by Zan's (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ) companions, falls to her knees and hols her hands up, surrendering.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami would like to use an action and her move to move forward like, potentially up to that surrendering kobold or further if possible

• @friskyBrisky I said Cyastra's actions a bit ago, besides the purify
  • @bl1ndn3rd (The closest Sandbold to you is Unconscious if you want to go to that one, you won't even need to roll for that.)

@Maris (Sorry, my internet's been bad and I've been slightly busy. Problem is now those actions can't really be done, cause the Sandbolds around you are dead.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Yeah I know but...Actually yeah that’s fine.

Okay Okami is going to grab the unconscious sand bold and drag it away, out of sight from our group.
    how many actions would that take to be completely out of sight from anyone?
  • @bl1ndn3rd (1 Action I think. You're really going all out with the kill all the enemy aren't you? :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    oh I have a plan for this one. 
    I don’t think this one is going to die, yet.
    Is this one of the legendary ones or a normal one?
    rolling to drag 
  • @friskyBrisky Oh, well... that's okay!~ they got killed anyway.
    Cyastra will rush to the front of the group where there may still be action happening.
  • @bl1ndn3rd (Normal one. All but 1 of the Legendary Ones are dead. :p )

Okami drags the Unconscious Sandbold away, with everyone around noticing.

@Maris Cyrasta (I think it's Cyrasta?) tries to run to the rest of the group to see how progress is going.

(@Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @WritingWyvern, @Firelie, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @Rein, @Pufflemore)
  • @Maris Cyrasta moves past all of her Companions. She sees a lot of Dead Sandbolds, 2 Sandbolds who surrendered, and 3 remaining Sandbolds, one with Glasses (Troy), and one with an Eyepatch (Trey). Cyrasta also gains an Immediate Action from her Critical Success Move (which might be a Rule I make :p ).

• @Firelie (Running or Normal? Normal is 5, Running is 10 but needs a Roll.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;What's the deal with the sandbold next to them? Are they surrendered or something or should I attack it?
  • @Maris (Yellow Sandbolds surrendered. Red Sandbolds are still hostile.)
  • @friskyBrisky If they have any actions left they will use them to attack that sandbold then, before it can retreat back to its friends
  • @Maris
    (I'll give you some advise it can't join the battle again so your really going to just waste your turn attacking that sandbold, it's better if you focus down on the boss instead)
  • @Maris (Man, I can't believe that you are killing prisoners. I don't think that's the Sunsword way. Then again, they aren't here, and @Loreteck is right that they won't be rejoining their comrades. You sure you want to do this? :p )
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    so there are a ton or shades right
    —-
    I have one action left for Okami right?
    Id like to uh
    hmmm
    tie up this here sandbold.
    i think we’re taking a prisoner but less of a prisoner and more of a slave.
    Tying up the sand bold with anything I can find

• @bl1ndn3rd (Yes there are. A ton of Shades, and now not a ton of Sandbolds. If you want I can make them move up to and attack the 3 last Sandbolds.)

Okami finds some colored electric wires and uses them as makeshift cuffs, Capturing the Unconscious Sandbold.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Yes that would be great, if we are going off of Commands, Squire follows Okami so he would probably order the shades to go all out.
    (Also for this sandbold, I think she is enslaving it to prove a point, because that’s what the sandbolds do to kids so it’s karma.)