Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• 2 Sandbolds are going to cast custom card, one on Squire (@bl1ndn3rd), and one at Okami (@bl1ndn3rd).

• Both will be successful, and will force Squire and Okami to Death Roll (unless someone wants to counter that as well, at least for @bl1ndn3rd's Character).
  • @Pufflemore (No, not someone that famous. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky Engarde is active if that is a thing that happens cause of my three randed basic
  • @friskyBrisky
    Well, with that action then, I will use my Tai Chi to counter and throw his own charge against him. Whether it means he hurts just himself or charges back at his friends is unknown.

On a sidenote, How would I know them, and should it be something I roll for?
  • @Toruk (Oh yes, that's right you did En Garde. But that won't stop him.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ (You wouldn't know this guy in Character, but Out of Character, you might remember him. Like @Maris, he has a thing for Pink Crystals, and that's the only hint I'll give. ;) )

As The Sandbold passes through Ajal (@Toruk), Ajal is able to strike back, dealing 3 Damage to the Sandbold, who keeps moving forward.

Then Zan (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ) is able to use Tai Chi to grab the Sandbold, and due to his intense strength from his Super Soul Charge, is able to send him running back, through his Allies.

"Boy, what the Hel you doin'?!" The Glasses Sandbold yells.

"I Can't stop till I hit a wall, paw!" The Eyepatch Sandbold yells back.

"Dammit!" The Glasses Sandbold says, as the Eyepatch Sandbold runs past him, runs past his Sandbold allies, and hits a wall.
  • i have engarde too...
  • @Maris (Yes, but no one is attacking you right now.)
  • @friskyBrisky just reminding, nw
  • edited January 13
    (Back. Alright, just two more things and then we're back.)

The Glasses Sandbold is going to move closer to Ajal, and cast custom card in a Straight line, which will hit Ajal and Zan. The Beam will successfully hit Ajal (@Toruk) and Zan (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ).

The other Sandbolds will hold the line, to keep the Kobolds from moving forward.
  • @bl1ndn3rd No one bothered to try to save either Okami or Squire, so both will have to Death Roll. Okami won't have to Death Roll, unless Squire fails his.

Squire (Who will die on a 1, 2, 3, or 4):
  • Squire lives, his Stability Drops, and Mhifu (@Rein) now deals 15 Damage with his Nunchucks. Okami doesn't have to Death Roll, but her Stability drops twice (once from this Attack, once from Suffocation).

PLAYER'S TURN:
    (@WritingWyvern, @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Pufflemore, @Rein, @bl1ndn3rd, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @Maris, @Firelie)

(I have a feeling this Combat will end in 2 Turns.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    *capture the sandbold gal 
  • edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky
    First thing of all, it's time for my Dvergr Companion to High Noon on all the enemies, moving forward if needed to see as many as possible.
    (His roll: )

This is then followed with his Kobold Companion with the Slingshot being commanded to attack (and stun) the Glasses Sandbold.
    (His roll: )
  • edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky
    (At AC right now so don't expect much)
    I'm going to cleave twice which means four sandbolds and the guy with the glasses take 24 damage(if both attacks hit), become frozen and have to death roll(if both attacks hit)
    Cleave 1: 
    Cleave 2: 
  • wow thanks for saving me guys

luv ya
    @FriskyBrisky
    I wasnt counting my high rolls but I think I earned a bit of gold due to that chip I bought?

• @Loreteck
    I don't think you're able to hit both Glasses and 4 of those sandbolds unless you're a large tile (which you don't appear to be right now), since custom card is only for directly adjacent to you, and on the map currently there is two spaces between Glasses and the other Sandbolds.

That and I don't think your now-ten range sword will work with it to cover the distance.
  • edited January 13
    @friskyBrisky I want to Asier stike the glasses sandbold here twice, shouting at him* “Where is Ven! In the name of the pure sandbolds”

Asier strike 1  (really! another triton bold crit)

Asier strike 2 
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Well Squire is going to use Shades. 
    ”You shall fall today, sand rocks.”

• @bl1ndn3rd (I would of helped ya. but you see kinda in the front lines with low stam)
  • edited January 13
    (Back, sorry it took so long, busy day. :p )

@Pufflemore (You can't have 3 Captures, especially on a 19. You can let go of the 2 Unconscious Sandbolds, but I won't guarantee they won't try to wake up now.)

@Toruk The Glasses Sandbold is going to try to dodge twice. |

@bl1ndn3rd (Probably, I have to double check. I'll let you know. :) )One of the Sandbold's is going try to interrupt, with another Earthen Tomb. (Keep in mind, since this doesn't have a Counter Gem, it has to be a High Roll or it fails.)

@Loreteck (You are no where near the Glasses Sandbold. :p But you will be dealing massive damage and forcing Death Rolls to those Sandbolds next to you.)

@Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Hooo boy isn't this a fun ability? :p )

The Cowboy Dvergr successfully casts High Noon. Cyrasta (@Maris), Drake (@Loreteck) and Okami (@bl1ndn3rd) attack a Sandbold dealing 45 Damage and forcing 2 Death Rolls (plus 1 more Death Roll if @Loreteck wants to keep Cleaving). Squire, John and Ivy (@Pufflemore) attack a Sandbold for 25 Damage, and forcing another Death Roll. Birginne (@Firelie) deals 5 Damage to an Unconscious Sandbold. Ryan (@WritingWyvern), Zan (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ) and the Dvergr deal 37 Damage, forcing another Death Roll. Zan's Kobold and Wolf attack a Sandbold, dealing 6 Damage. And finally, Ajal (@Toruk) and a Blood Snake attack the Glasses Sandbold, dealing 8 Damage to him. Mhifu (@Rein) is too far out of range to Basic Attack anyone.

Then the Kobold attempts to stun the Sandbold he's attacking... Only for this Sandbold to Stab the Kobold Chef in the neck, forcing him to Death Roll.
  • @Toruk The Glasses Sandbold dodges one, but gets hit by the other, taking 13 Damage. "Arrr!" He yells. "Van? Why, he's busy with the new recruits. How do you know 'im?"

@bl1ndn3rd The Sandbold Fails, and Shades of all the Sandbolds, including the Glasses and Eyepatch Sandbold, spawn.

(Death Rolls)

The Kobold Chef (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ)
    Sandbold 1
    Sandbold 2
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    her attacks deal 21 
    and ok then she will punch and kick a snadbold then  
  • edited January 13
    (Man, that's 2 Sandbolds that now have their legendaries. :p )

One Sandbold dies. The other Sandbold, and the Kobold Chef Companion live, but have their Stabilities drop. The other Sandbold gains an Immediate Action, and is going to try to kill this Chef.

The Sandbold deals 5 more Damage to the Kobold Chef.
  • @friskyBrisky Has the map changed?
  • @friskyBrisky
    Oh...I can cleave again, well then...I guess I cleave again.
    Cleave: 

• @Pufflemore (I'm sorry, I have no idea why I keep forgetting you deal 21 Damage. Fixing that now, and Death Rolling for that one too.)

• @Maris (One person's died so far; 3 more are probably about to.)

@Loreteck (Alright, Triple Cleave. :p )

Drake Cleaves 3 times, which will hit 4 Sandbolds, and deal 30 Damage to each, forcing Death Rolls that all but 1 are Brutal.