Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• @friskyBrisky
    The real benefit of summoning allies.

Speaking of which, i'm gonna summon my third one (and maybe freak some of them out if they knew Marik and could recognise the disc)
  • edited January 9
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Zan uses his Disc Glaive one last time, and summons a custom card custom card. (The Hydromancer has custom card, custom card, a custom card, and is a custom card. )

A small Kobold Child appears, wearing what appears to be blue chef clothes and a blue apron. "Hello Mister!" The Kobold says. "What do you need?"

Zan has 2 Actions left.
  • edited January 9
    @friskyBrisky hey frisky. I got over 100 gold at the moment and forgot to ask ya this durine last shop. But can I buy class abilities during those shops. Cause that will be really great if I could convince ya to sell me something 
  • @Toruk (Not really, but I guess I can let you do it. Just not right now, you're gonna have to wait for the next shop.)
  • edited January 9
    @friskyBrisky
    "Stun some of these Sandbolds for me please."
    He says to the Kobold.
    He then turns to the Bandito for him to shoot someone and sets the Moonwolf onto another.

Then, with having the three companions targetting different Sandbolds, I activate my Soul Charge () (Dammit not a Tritonground.)

And then if this doesn't crit-fail, I will then Wuxing Strike the one which my companions didn't target.
    ()

Hopefully that all makes sense.
  • edited January 9
    @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (I've been waiting for you to do this actually. :p )

Zan orders his Companions to Attack Sandbolds. "Hoo boy!" The Dvergr Says, "About time! I thought you doggies would be the only ones having fun!"

"Oh, uhhh," the Kobold says, "S-sure."

Then Zan uses Soul Charge. However, as he enters it, he feels an urge of power coursing through him, and his Soul Charge increases his power ten fold. He didn't cast a normal Soul Charge, he cast a custom card. (Congrats @Jj_TeRroR_jJ. :3 )

As Zan's allies get in place, Zan, in the blink of an eye, moves up to a Sandbold, and mimicing a custom card, uses Wuxing Strike on the Sandbold, dealing 28 Damage on the Sandbold and forces her to Death Roll.

• @Jj_TeRroR_jJ The Sandbold lives, but is now in Critical Stability.

The Wolf is going to bite at a Sandbold.

The Dvergr is going to shoot his Blunderbuss at 2 Sandbolds, one awake, one not.

The Kobold is going to shoot little pebbles at the two awake Sandbolds. |
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ The Wolf bites at a Sandbold, dealing 5 Damage. The Kobold's slingshot successfully hits the 2 waking Sandbolds, who both lose their Actions for this Round of Combat. The Dvergr hits the 2 Sandbolds, dealing 8 Damage and setting them on fire, Burning them. (And I just realized that the Dvergr's Blunderbuss is actually scary in here. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky uh. Isn't Ajal moved and one of the female sandbold dead due to scythe action. *just curious cause I never mover after the charge it looks like*

@pufflemore mind if I switch positions with you again?
  • @Toruk (It's a different one. Don't worry, you still killed the one you needed to kill. :) )
  • @friskyBrisky my bad. Was just confused for a second.

Gonna use my move action to get behind that crowd of sandbolds, and use Aseir strike 3 times, one into each person I am next to.

First 
    Second 
    Third 

@pufflemore nevermind, don't need to

• @friskyBrisky ;
    *droping sandbolds to punch and kick the gal infornt of me (rember about the burn and gold ~_~ )
    2 basic attacks

• edited January 9
    @Toruk Ajal moves past the Sandbolds and Zan's allies, and starts Aesir Striking the Sandbolds. All 3 take 13 Damage. Ajal has 2 Actions afterwards. (And it's okay. :) )

@Pufflemore Ivy drops the Sandbold's she was holding on to, and punch-kicks the Sandbold woman in front of her, dealing 16 48 Damage in total. Ivy is out of Actions, and gains 60 Gold.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    her times 3 form her tome...and how much gold do she got now?
  • edited January 9
    @Pufflemore (You're right. I fixed that. You also get 30 Gold from every Basic Attack, so you got 60.)

The Sandbold Ivy attacked now has to Death Roll twice.

The Sandbold is alive, but is now in Critical Stability.
  • @friskyBrisky
    This is a super saiyan which has gone beyond that of a super saiyan
    Nice, I was wondering what it'd be. I thought it might've been my book for a moment, but this works even better since I don't have to get rid of my Djinn Jar...

Unless this is a straight multiplier and not a natural one like Soul Charge is so that I can go SoulCharge-SuperSpiritRush for that x8 :P.

But I fully expect this to be a natural multiplier so that sort of thing wouldn't be able to work.

Now I can only imagine a Kobold Super Saiyan Duelist floating there
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ (Yes, it's supposed to be natural, but it's also supposed to replace your standard Soul Charge as well. And it's supposed to be called Super Soul Charge, for some reason I screwed up on the name. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky
    Lol, that's fine, I wanted to make sure of it is all.

Just means that if someone buffs my damage with a x2 multiplier at all, it means x8 Damage.
    Or a Supercharged Launcher which deals 64 damage in a 3x3 area.
  • @friskyBrisky May I please see the map again before using my actions?
  • @Maris ;

(Also yes, I am going to bring in @Firelie soon.)
  • @friskyBrisky Cyastra is going to giggle before spinning and performing a basic attack on the 3 sandbolds adjacent to them, not including the one diagonal to them, mostly attempting to get their attention so they can use En Garde if they are attacked back.
  • @Maris (3 Basic Attacks and 1 En Garde? Got it.)

Basic Attack 1:
    Basic Attack 2:
    Basic Attack 3:
  • edited January 10
    En Garde:

@Maris Cyrasta basic attacks at the 3 Sandbolds near her, trying to draw their attention away from Drake (@Loreteck). The first Attack misses, but the other two hit, dealing 36 Damage to both of them and forcing them to Death Roll. She then En Gardes, to prepare for any Attack that is coming her way.
  • edited January 10

Both live, but realize that Cyrasta is scary. They don't know she's En Garded, and will try to attack her this Round of Combat.
  • @friskyBrisky I am gonna to Aseir strike the one closest to me and then En Garde in case of future attacks

Aseir Strike  

En Garde 
  • @Toruk Ajal attacks the Unconscious Kobold closest to him one more time, dealing 13 Damage. He then En Gardes.

(The only people left to do actions are @bl1ndn3rd and @WritingWyvern, then I'll bring in @Firelie and let her do something before I introduce the Boss.)
  • @Toruk we probably should have coordinated this since i used en garde too
  • @Maris well, I am in a completely different location right
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Okami is using an action to move back to the group since I’m really far at the moment