Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

Comments

• ( @friskyBrisky )
    (Back sorry)
    Okay three basic attacks    second roll   and the last one  
  • edited January 9
    @WritingWyvern (You're good. :) )

Ryan begins attacking the nearest Sandbold, dealing 10 Damage, and forcing a Death Roll.

The Sandbold lives as Ryan misses cutting off the Sandbold's head, and instead cuts into her waist. Her stability drops.
  • edited January 9
    @friskyBrisky If I were to charge the male sandbold next to the female sandbold.. would I in theory also hit the female samdbold? cause I still have four actions left and kinda wanna move up
  • @Toruk (Theoretically, yes, especially if you High Roll.)
  • @friskyBrisky Can be make that theoretically into actually woth these rolls for charge right here

• @Toruk Ajal decides to run into the nearest Sandbold, which deals 3 Damage to them, and makes them bump into the Sandbold behind them, also dealing 3 Damage.
  • @friskyBrisky Aseir strike twice, one into each sandbold there 

Female 
    Male 
  • edited January 9
    @Toruk The Female, realizing she's low on Stamina, is going to try to block. The Female Sandbold not only blocks the strike, but makes Ajal strike himself, dealing 13 Damage to himself. Ajal pulls his Scythe out of his side, with his own blood now on the blade. Ajal has one Action left.
  • edited January 9
    @friskyBrisky .. Female is gonna die.

Ok Frisky. I am gonna lower my scythe for a minute and just hold the scythe blade with a single hand. I reach  over and grab the female sandbold by her head and just keep tightening and tightening the grip as I pull her closer to me, stare her straight in the eyes and bellow* “You have struck me with your impure taint heathen. Die and join the collection of souls from the reaping” And I thrust the blade the scythe into her back, aiming to pierce the heart from the rear
  • @Toruk (Alright, give me my 2 Rolls. :p )
  • @friskyBrisky The Impure shall die this day.

RNG, Phanto be with me  
  • edited January 9
    @Toruk Ajal grabs the Female Sandbold, and thrusts his Scythe into her body, in the area where the heart is, forcing her to Death Roll.

The Sandbold screams in agony, and she slowly dies in Ajal's hand; the Scythe having pierced and ruptured her heart. She makes small dying noises before eventually dying completely.
  • Survival 101: Don’t get Ajal mad  ~_~
  • edited January 30
    @friskyBrisky ;
    am I close enough to witness Ajal demolish that sandbold

Okami gets a strange grin if she sees this murder 
  • @bl1ndn3rd (No, but you know Sandbolds have been killed already. If you want, I can let you have this sort of sixth sense about it though, especially since everyone would've heard the scream and dying grunts.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Sick.
    Yes, Sandbold Death Six Sense sounds good
  • edited January 9
    FOE'S TURN:
    (@WritingWyvern, @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Pufflemore, @Rein, @bl1ndn3rd, @Loreteck, @Toruk, @Maris)

The near by door opens and 6 Sandbolds enter. "Quick! We gotta stop them!" Of them yells.

(Don't crit fail. :p) (Oh thank you.)
    1 Sandbold moves up to Ryan (@WritingWyvern), the other 5, however, custom card further in.

• edited January 9
    3 Sandbolds are going to custom card, with 15 falling on Squire, 10 falling on Cyrasta (@Maris), and 5 falling on Zan (@Jj_TeRroR_jJ).

The Pebbles are successful; Squire takes 15 Damage, and will have to Death Roll, Cyrasta takes 10, and Zan (unless you want to try and block) will take 5.

Squire lives, but his Stability drops.
  • edited January 9
    One of the Sandbold's is going to cast custom card on Drake (@Loreteck).

The Sleep will be successful, unless Drake wants to try to Counter it.

2 Sandbolds are going to shoot custom card at Cyrasta (@Maris).

The Magic Missiles are successful, and deal 20 additional Damage to Cyrasta.
  • @friskyBrisky
    Yeah I'll counter it by dodging it(thank God for spell camp pages)

• edited January 9
    2 Sandbold's are going to custom card on Ryan (@WritingWyvern), followed by 2 more using custom card on Ryan.

Ryan immediate bashes the heads of the 2 Sandbolds attempting to Aesir Strike him (He's been around @Toruk enough to know what it looks like), making them both go unconscious. However, the Magnetic Bashes still go off, dealing 26 Damage him.
  • @Loreteck (That won't help you here.)

Drake tries to block the Sleep Powder. However, before he does, he takes a massive whiff of the air, breathing in the Sleep Powder, and making him immediately pass out. Not only is Drake Captured now, he can not be awoken this Round of Combat.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    (so how much damage does my nunchucks do, and does anyone have a survival mark yet?)
  • With that, the Foe's Turn is over.
    PLAYER'S TURN:
    (@WritingWyvern, @Jj_TeRroR_jJ, @Pufflemore, @Rein, @bl1ndn3rd, @Toruk, @Maris. Only @Loreteck is out for this round. @Firelie, since you may or may not be back, would you like your Character to join this Combat?)

@Rein (You're nunchucks do 5, and so far only Squire has 1 Survival Mark, but that's probably going to change next round when I introduce the boss. So now your Nunchucks do 10.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Since it seems like the pebbles will be the only attack i'll take this round, sure, i'll use my ability to deflect the stones back at the sandbolds. (I forget the name, but it'll make the sandbolds hit themselves if successful I believe.)

• @@friskyBrisky *alright im gonna move to the corner of the room and toss some Cleric Sticks into the Sandbold cluster near me* 
    Frist stick
    second Stick
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ Zan attempts to deflect the stones back, but instead, he gets his hand hit, dropping his sword. As he goes to pick it up, he takes 10 Damage from the Rocks, and is Stunned, losing one of his Actions for this Round of Combat (meaning you only have 3 instead of 4). (Don't forget though, you do have Companions, both of which have 1 Move and 1 Action.)

@Rein At the start of their turn, Mhifu goes to the corner of the room and starts throwing Cleric Sticks at the near by cluster of Sandbolds. He hits 2, dealing 4 Damage to 2 Sandbolds, and then Snakes appear near by.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    i have no clue whats happening
  • @Firelie (You're trying to save kid slaves in this abandoned factory, and are fighting Sandbolds. Technically, you were waiting with @TinyBomby and Arlene, the person in charge of the Stonequisition, but with the Siren blaring I could have you run into the building to help your friends. :p )