Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

UForums: The Stonequisition

1343537394073

Comments

  • @friskyBrisky ;
    but that’s so faaar
    yeah doing that

  • @friskyBrisky @bl1ndn3rd ;
    Can I have jhon stop him from doing that?
  • edited January 9
    @bl1ndn3rd (Okay.)

    Okami, realizing the fight so far is under control, moves back to the first Sandbold they encounted in the building, who has started waking up from unconsciousness. She then, mercilessly, stabs her, forcing her to Brutal Death Roll.

    Okami stabs the Sandbold Woman in he head, killing her. She falls down, dead.
  • @Loreteck (If he rolls a Crit Success, otherwise you're taking @Maris' failure.)

    (Also, only @Rein and @WritingWyvern have done nothing yet.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    No I'm talking about blind killing unconscious people I want my him to stop that.
  • @Loreteck (Oh, yes, you can stop that. Shall I do it, or do you want to do it?)
  • edited January 9
    @friskyBrisky
    ( you do it since forgot what his deck is lol, I think he has speed of light or something?)
  • @Loreteck (Yes, he has Speed of Light, Fusion, a Wild Earthen Bow, and a Book of the Light. So you want me to insta-teleport him over to @bl1ndn3rd, and then try to get Okami to not Stab the Sandbold, right?)
  • @friskyBrisky
    Yeah that would be the plan.
  • edited January 9
    @Loreteck (Alright.)

    John, realizing Okami (@bl1ndn3rd) is about to go kill, will use Speed of Light to Teleport to her.

    John Teleports over to Okami, leaving behind a Sun Tile (that is useless where it is). He will try to stop Okami from killing the Sandbold with his own body (because he doesn't have anything useful to block it).

  • edited January 9
    (Sorry @bl1ndn3rd, a 19 beats a 17.)

    @Loreteck John jumps in front of Marylin the Sandbold and blocks Okami from stabbing her in the head, saving Marylin's life. John takes 6 10 Damage. "Ow!" John says. "What in Thor's name are you doing? It is not the way of the light to kill an Unconscious Person!"
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    *eh Mhifu will hang in the back*
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    10, Horny adds 4 damage.
    —-
    “If we just leave her here she is going to get away! And these Sandbolds deserve it.”
    She tries to push past him. 
  • @Rein (Alright. :p )

    Mhifu, tired, decides to just sit back and watch as the rest of the group runs forward. If they need his help, he'll know it.
  • @Rein @friskyBrisky
    can I see him being lazy?
  • @bl1ndn3rd @friskyBrisky ;
    Drake peer's his head through the door way and shouts"If you dare to kill her, I will end you!"
  • @Loreteck @bl1ndn3rd "Is this really the time to fight?"
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    am I out of actions
  • edited January 9
    @bl1ndn3rd (No, you have 2 Actions. I was busy eating, sorry.)

    John is going to use a Roleplay Action to try and stop Okami. (A 6 isn't really that good for convincing.)

    "This isn't the way of Ouro'ras! You gotta stop! We have a mission! L-look, I'll hold them captive if you really are worried about them. But Murder isn't the right thing to do! And this is Murder, not a just kill!"

    @Pufflemore (@Rein is invisible, so probably not.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    Oof.
    well since it isn’t good for convincing
    ”These Sandbolds lost the right to a Just death. They deserve Everything that is coming to them.”
    we’re going down this road now boys
    Okami is going to Shove John out of the way, and walk up to the female sandbold.
    She is going to take out her sword, and just drive it right into the sandbold’s eye with one of her remaining actions, straight through eyelid and everything 

  • @bl1ndn3rd (The last Death Roll will count then.)

    Okami pushes John (who is now out of Actions) out of the way, and then Stabs Marylin the Sandbold through the eye and skull, killing her. She falls backwards, dead.

    "What have you done, Okami?" John says in disbelief. If it weren't for the fact that they are working together on something slightly more important, he'd probably try to arrest her for this.
  • ( @friskyBrisky )
    How many enemies are still standing how does the map look like
  • @WritingWyvern

    (
    And with a Run, you can get right up to that new cluster of Sandbolds.)
  • ( @friskyBrisky )
    I will run up as close as possible to the largest group and just do some basic attacks to any and all enemies, how many rolls would that be?
  • @WritingWyvern (1 Roll, 2 dice, for the Run; and then up to 3 Rolls, 6 Dice, for Basic Attacks.)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    ”What needed to be done. That large fellow, Ajal...He was right. The Sandbolds need to be purged. The impure must be destroyed.”
    She grips her sword tightly, aims it towards John for a moment, and turns around to head back to the group. 
  • ( @friskyBrisky )
    Start out with the movement before i attack  
  • @bl1ndn3rd John is startled, and slightly intimidated. This is certainly something he's going to bring up with Lord Drake (@Loreteck), at least after they save these Kids from Slavery.

    @WritingWyvern Ryan runs through the halls, and gets right up to the Sandbolds in front of Ajal (@Toruk).
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    *alright Mhifu is going to go ahead after his little rest and move as far up as he can and High Leaping, basicly sommersaulting over people if need be*
    High Leap 1
  • @Rein Mhifu moves up, and then, setting his sights, High Leaps straight through the door, over a shelf of bombs, and lands on the other side, near a group of Sandbolds. They can't see him though, due to his invisibility.

Sign In or Register to comment.