Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

All the New Profile Characters are SO SLICK

I love these. Bruce, Quintara, just all of them. Nice job to all and especially to Six!

Comments

• May I ask where you can buy them? Quintara specifically?
  • Wait, how'd you get Quintara? I don't see her in the shop.
  • Pretty sure you got Quin from donating a lot to the Lightbeards
  • Quintara animated portrait was a reward for donating a certain higher amount during the Lightbeards, and was said to be put up on the shop later for 100,000 gold. I don't see her on it yet though. I'm sure she will be put up there for grabs in due time.
  • I got her from donations. Although i have saved up more than enough gold to afford her either way. Lightbeards was the highlight of the year though and deserved a lot of money.
  • Quintara was a donation reward for $50+ iirc, though as said, is supposed to be purchasable later in the shop. She is amazing though~
  • Gotta love quintara
  • here comes all the gifs.

(Generous Internet Friends)
  • Oh yeah, they're great (I still love Ca-Rell and insane Phineas, though). Young Virgo just screams NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD, Bruce  is looking ready to fight, Virendra still looks pretty even as a buff rock lady, and who doesn't love Quintara Lotus.
    I just wish the "Grand Paladin" Accolade didn't inexplicable scale up in size to fit the width of the Accolades box whenever I switch avatars. She always looks disappointed in my choice.
  • @Murlin22 I do~ Although the Grand Paladins are so much better ngl. I hope we can get animated portraits of different colors to put behind characters.
  • edited December 2
    I love mine so much. I'm just collecting waifus at this point.
  • @ShadowPoow Ain't that the dream?
  • How long before they're available to everyone?
  • @ShadowPoow This is the true goal of collecting gold from the daily rolls and donations. Not getting XP for Divine Decisions, no, it's about getting the waifus!
  • @RaHuHe Probably as soon as Niso and Rawb figure it out. Not to mention the art is finished. That and they probably want a bit of time where those who donated are the ones who get to show them off.
  • @RaHuHe near the start of S4
  • @CaptainDeston I really wanted that Quintara one. I picked up a Prepaid VISA for it, only to then realize donations are in American not Canadian so my 50 Canadian became 30 American. :frownneena: 
  • @CaesarBarringster This was Robs true goal of course.
  • @ShadowPoow Rest in pepperonis