Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Unnamed "Tricks" Cards on the Cards page

I was checking the "About" tab of the website to see what all Legendary spells there were (I know Greater Pyroblast is a thing, but I was wondering what some of the less devastating spells are). I noticed a bunch of unnamed and unclassed cards were in the, all of which have Deadbones tossing a bunch of Joker cards out with text at the bottom with an effect. I never saw all of the last Deadrealms, but I don't remember seeing or hearing about them in what I saw live. I also couldn't find anything about them searching the forum or wiki. Were these shown before and I missed them, or are these something Rawb (or DB) accidentally put up for Deadrealms or a Donation Event and we weren't supposed to see them yet? I assume this is Deadrealms, considering the Skeleton man and the fact that most of these cards have meme/reference titles and does silly, fun to watch stuff, but I don't remember them in either Deadrealms, from what I saw of both.

If this was in a previous Deadrealms, then I'm surprised I didn't find something about them on the forums.

Comments