Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"
Reunion at the Valen Manor Estpard [Closed / Retired]
Reunion at the Valen Manor - ArrivalThe date stated upon the letters have come, and the Manor is prepared for the arrival of the Family and Friends who have been invited.
Many responded stating that they were going to arrive by the sea, yet a few still chose to brave the Kysinua Mountains via carriage, with each coming via their own private transportation.
The household has been preparing since the day the letters were sent, with the servants organising and cleaning to the highest standard they could muster, while the guard practised and assistants tended to the rest. Some members of the family also went out to greet some themselves, guiding them back while learning of their ventures away from home.
The guests and family now approach the luxurious manor, some with anticipation while others with a bit of a nervous twinge. Regardless, it is time for the arrival and for everyone to settle back in, with a large Reunion Banquet planned in a couple of days time.
And who knows what might happen during everyone's stay?
2. Legendaries override any Immunities.
3. No Min-Maxing or utilising extremely powerful Combos. You are Family Members, not Superheroes. It should be reasonable for someone to be able to defeat you in a 1v1 fight without being forced to expend everything they have in one burst to do so.
4. No Meta-Gaming.
5. The GM Ruling is always right, even when incorrect. If you feel that you must argue about a point, do so in a respectable manner and via a PM to the GM. Being rude by doing this violates Rule 1.
6. Be prepared for events to not unfold precisely as you expect them to, especially if you are planning your own story. If you are planning on having your events go exactly as you plan them to be, then go write a Novel instead of forcing people to cater to your precise whims at their own expense.
7. Initial Limit is One Character per Player. This may increase later into the thread.
8. Have Fun!
Secret Weapon is not banned in this thread.
However, it has been altered in a major way to work instead:
- Secret Weapon is only available to Elves, Dwelfs and Azveltarians whom are blood relatives to the Valen Family.
- Secret Weapon only takes 500 Gold to purchase, rather than 800.
- Taking Secret Weapon makes Multiclass Off-Limits for your character.
* This also means that if you Multiclass into Buccaneer, you cannot take Secret Weapon.
- Purchasing Secret Weapon gives you a choice from one of two Legendary Companions.
- Legendary Companions that you gain via Secret Weapon have been made significantly weaker, only taking the space of a single Companion with 1 Passive and 2 Abilities. These are revealed to you once you decide which Legendary Companion you will use.
- Legendary Companions may have variances, meaning that one Gumioh may be very different to another.
Curse of Medusa
C.O.M is also allowed, However is also very significantly changed to avoid breaking the thread. If a player receives C.O.M in some way, then the changes will be explained to them via PM.
After every 50 pages, the Head GM will perform a single Legendary Roll for each character.
If a player rolls for their legendary on the thread, they forfeit their Legendary Roll for that milestone, even if the roll they would have received was a 20.
These Legendaries are to be created by a GM. If you do not have much to work on, then you will end up receiving a sub-optimal Legendary because of it. You will not be informed on if you have obtained your Legendary until you receive it.
Legendaries also are not designed to be overpowering, but rather to be additions to your character to make them better, meaning a mechanically weak legendary can be good if it is strongly supported in Roleplay.
@Maris - Sheim Sahrkainian - custom card
More NPCs are liable to appearing as time goes on.
Fire: ???, Divine of ???, ??? of ???
Ice: ???, Divine of ???, ??? of ???
Earth: Hermes, Divine of Agility, Father of Zoey Valen
Arcane: ???, Divine of ???, ??? of ???
Light: ???, Divine of ???, ??? of ???
Dark: ???, Divine of ???, ??? of ???
Fire: 'Dragon Slayer', Son of ???, Divine of ???. Controlled by Gushy48
Ice: Vanyon Valen, ??? of ???, Divine of ???. Controlled by CJ
Earth: Zoey Valen, Daughter of Hermes, Divine of Agility. Controlled by Jj_TeRroR_jJ
Arcane: Violaser Valen, Daughter of ???, Divine of ???. Controlled by CJ
Light: Daniel Valen, Son of ???, Divine of ???. Controlled by Jj_TeRroR_jJ
Dark: Ashley Valen, Daughter of ???, Divine of ???. Controlled by Gushy48
Faction Representatives - All are one of the children of the Divine-Born of their element, and tend to act as the representative of their elemental faction when their parent Divine-Born are unable to.
Fire - Marcus Valen
Ice - Ellie Valen
Earth - Tyler Valen
Arcane - Hector Valen
Light - Oswald Valen
Dark - Darcie Valen
Suzanna Valen - Wife to Warthorn Redbeard Valen
Molly Valen - Daughter of Warthorn Valen
Dalos Valen - Adopted Father of Dearis Valen
Jutrind Valen - Librarian. Weaker hearing, but gentle soul.
Falringer Sahrkainian - Father to Sheim
Erhardt Valen - Son of Dragonslayer, Fire Divine-Born
Himitisu Valen - Gumioh, Wife of Violaser Valen
Nisovin - Gnomish Wizard who is almost definitely a Believer. Controlled by Gushy48 [At Manor]
Mutonidas - The Family Highbear. It is widely known not to mess with him.
Ig'Saguk - A large Ogre who helps the family. A companion of Zoey Valen.
Tyronius - The head of the Guards. Very good with discipline.
Jasmine Tisayde - The Head Servant.
Kristie - A maid who is also a little bit of a Klutz.
Dhkan - The Dvergr Blacksmith.
Iwata Azveltara - Carer of Petalia Azveltara.
@Loreteck - Gil_Valen
@Firelie - Petalia_Azveltara
Azveltarian Ranger [Funk Transformation]
@Maris - Sheim_Sahrkainian
Azveltarian Runemaster [Blood Cobra Transformation]
@Mortem - Dearis_Valen
@Rein - Warthorn_RedBeard_Valen
@Murlin22 - John_Valen
@WritingWyvern - Goldy_Farway
@Phendrix - Phalline_Valen_I
Azveltarian Deathknight [Cowfrog Transformation]
@Gushy48 - Alfonso_Quill
@Lady_Kari - Oliver_Valen
@Pufflemore - Sengen_Azveltara_Valen
Azveltarian Rouge [Bullogre Transformation]
@Toruk - Eyana_Valen
@Jj_TeRroR_jJ - Morax_Valen (Hey look dat me)
Azveltarian Berserker [Groundbold Transformation]
Assistant GMs: @Gushy48, @cj_the_magic_man. ;
Also, some credit goes to Simona, whom made the Elf Politics Thread, and helped to inspire the making of this thread to begin with.