Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Boyfriend Quest

So in my Graphic Design class we had to make coffee table books and I made one for a page of boyfriend quest.

I've never posted here so here's to hoping the picture posts.

Comments

• edited February 7
    Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, I finally remembered I made this thread then left it hanging. I finally learned how to post stuff.

Note: My project was only for one page so I unfortunately don't have the whole thing. This is based off of the Sunswords campaign episode 9, those who understand memes and remember what happens in the campaign will understand what I'm going for.
  • edited February 7
    <Deleted>
  • edited February 7
    <Deleted>
  • edited October 2018
    did you put the img link in the 'Image' box and pressed space? that should do it I think
  • There's an image drop-down button you use, put the full link in there. If it's uploaded to imgur, make sure you have the .jpg or .png at the end.
  • or just copy the image itself and post it
  • First upload it to imgur, then right click on the image, select copy image address , paste the link in the image link drop down and it should instantly read it and pop up in the post 

good luck! ~_~
  • edited February 7
    <Deleted>
  • edited February 7
    <Deleted>