Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Urealms Inktober

It's Inktober... but with Urealms shit

Whats Inktober? this, this is Inktober. 

2018 Prompt

Join in on the fun when ever you want! or... don't that's also fine.
-Ninja ~_~

Comments

• It's the poisonous Shroomtrent from The Woodcarvers campaign! 

Lets give this thing a go! It's my first time doing Inktober and I wanna keep it up and complete the whole month! Why not make it Urealms themed? I'm going to use the wiki a lot for this one when finding things that match the 2018 prompt!

-Ninja ~_~

• A fun Idea for Stretch could be Vitali's Stretchy arms from Woodcarvers, you could do the scene from when he killed his own wife for the extra spook @NinjaGuy00 ;
  • i'm spooked~
  • edited October 2
    Looks great man! Love the trent!
  • edited October 3

Tranquil Romulus 

Sitting besides the stream in Temple Of The Monks with his Granddaddy ( Kobold Headhunters campaign)

"As my Granddaddy used to say...Don't cross a bridge when you can swim." ~_~

• Cute!  ~_~
    What are you going to do w/ the D20 when the # goes above 20? lol
  • @PoppyrusRose one of my d&d friends pointed this out to me... so my answers is the world ends after 20..... or I add a second die.... one of the two outcomes. ~_~

• Roasted .... ughh Pork

Anyone interested? :evilsmile:  << this guys the cook  ~_~

• I was wondering if somebody was going to do an inktober for urealms, its looking great!
  • Spell of Bearding

“I’m getting her back” -Xavius Barringster ~_~
  • Sallazar Thornblade, aka Chicken Head

Heh... it was this or the harpy pork to match chicken for todays theme ~_~

• Bob...

“I leave the tent… turn around and just kinda give that look for a few minutes” -Bob (The Sunswords)
    also it's a fun nod to any earlier animation of mine form a few years ago! ~_~
  • cool i seen many try to go through the entire of October only for them to give up half way, so i'm voting for you! you can do it!
  • Exhausted... They make their last stand

(The Fall of Dundinborough)
    Thanks everyone for the love & support for this project! ~_~
  • I really like the fall of Dundinborough one!
  • Phanto the fallen star

“We were the ones who turned the moon from a bright STAR… into the dark force it has become” -Beenu Apparition

I really need to pull it back on the scale/ complexity... I can't keep making them bigger and bigger with the time I have  ~_~
  • Precious Pot Puppy

Many Tricks ~_~
  • Flowing rapids...

...of the Monkey Fish water falls ~_~
  • @NinjaGuy00 monkey fish are the special-est of children and i love them, great work :smile: 
  • The cruelest of beings....

are often the oldest, their power surpass even urealm's divine beings....

but not always.....

YOU DECIDE

Gotta :heart: them monkey fish  ~_~
  • Fantastic work Ninja! I love the flavor and every minute detail you've included, these are so great!! So great that you better keep an eye out for Sallazar the paint thief!  >:)
  • Whale wrestling

"I wrestled a whale once..” -Harlin Hardbody ( It was a tie)

Thanks Harlin this was hard one to think up! ~_~
  • Guarded by Gwyneth Sunsword herself

“You’re looking for this key.. it’s orange… it’s maybe got an emblem of the sun...” -Nisovin Campaign 1 Band of Thieves

Gotta love the classic quests of season 1 ~_~
  • Clockodiles

A favorite creature race of mine ~_~
  • edited October 16

One weakness... the giant Beenu Warmachine had one weakness...

Man I love how the weakness was discovered by Deadbones as a last ditch effort. ~_~

Ps... sorry for the drop of quality with the last few... they reflect my busy college scheduled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hey I've got a lot of projects due this week before a break... which means I'll have more time to work on these during the break... eventually... I hope :smile:  
  • Gemlings!!!... because they're angular...ish

I couldn't find a cannon color so I went with emerald green!
    One buff BOI to help all the smoll gems ~_~
  • That's a cool key!
  • Swollen Flesh Monstrosity!!

Oh god it hurts just to look at... is it simultaneous flipping me off and dabbing with a foot?..
     ...yes yes it is ~_~
  • Bottles from around the realm

Many many bottles... all references... ~_~