Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Calm[open]

Comments

• @Maris
    Yes  didn't see your future post sorry.
  • @Loreteck The Elemch is going to active and Unleash an Arcane Particle Cannon blast against the one closest to me as I point toward it with my new shark tooth blade*
  • @friskyBrisky
    You also get another action for that crit so use it wisely but you put two of the beasts in danger in which Joshua will dispatch the two(if he hit's this)

mean while
    guard group one:
    guard group two:
  • @Toruk
    Alright here it goes:
  • @Loreteck Alright, well... what's happening now?
  • edited November 2018
    @Maris
    Alright three monsters take about 40 damage putting them at there rage state(meaning half health) and now for the turrets
    one:
    two:
    @friskyBrisky
    two of the beats are dead,the rest take 30 damage putting them at there rage state(You still have that extra free action) 
    turret's one:
    turret's two:
    @toruk
    you blasted one of the one infront of you it makes a brutal death roll now

edit:and it's dead.
  • edited November 2018
    @Loreteck Kneken, sensing this fight won't be too hard, is going to do something simple, and use her Storm Shocker on the remaining Beasts. (I forget what Dreamweaver Ability I got.)
  • @Maris ;
    lucky for you the turret's blasted two of the monsters making them impossible death roll
    monster one:
    monster two:
    @friskyBrisky
    one of the turret's missed and only grazed while another clipped one of the monsters pretty good leaving them in danger.just your move left unless you want to hold onto it.
    @toruk
    now for the guards 
    guard group one:
    guard group two:
  • edited November 2018
    @Loreteck @Lady_Kari “There we go! Creatures of the spectral sea, guard us with your essence. Not one of these things shall be allowed inside!” Andreas shouts after his elemech fires its Arcane Particle Cannon* (Hav it noted my elemech looks like a Necrofex Colossus)
  • @Loreteck (Holding onto the move.)

"Whatever zese beasts are, zey aren't very difficult," Kneken says. "Somewhat intimidating in big numbairs, but not very hard to keel. Eh, Joshua?"
  • @Loreteck Is it Ser'verah's turn yet?
  • @friskyBrisky
    (you got dream bolt) 
    you got most of them into a very weakened state, Joshua nods"yes most of the swarm retreated back to the caves, that place needs blow to patch that up, but keep sharp there most dangerous when near death"
    @Toruk
    Well you encouraged the soldiers as they blast away making four of the beasts brutal death roll

and not only that but here comes the shark to nom on one of the beast(if any survive he will attack them if not then he just noms one the remaining two) 
  • @Maris
    not yet there's alot NPC's so it's gonna take a bit but it's going to be enemies turns soon.
    @Toruk
    one of them die's in the hail of bullet's while two of them are injured and on the ground, the third ran away of into the mist, hidden
    the shark goes for one of them

meanwhile the turrets aim at the two remaining healthy ones

• @Toruk
    Crit city! okay first of impossible death roll for the monster getting nomed on by your shark

second the enchanter controlling the turret most be a veteran because not only dose he kill the monster that healthy but also killed the other one as well leaving you with a stunned monster that cant do anything his turn because it's in danger....dear lord
  • @Loreteck @Lady_Kari (Lets go Inspiration of the seas! XD)
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    okay monster turn, on your side atleast.
    we got four more monsters one if going for one guard group, another the second guard group, the third the enchanter, the fourth kneken
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
  • @Maris
    You got three left 
    one is going for guard group one, another for guard group two(excluding sam GF for now) and a third is going for the enchanter
    1:
    2:
    3:
  • @friskyBrisky
    one of the monsters will kill this group if you do not interrupt it, and the other monster has massacred the second group in a blink of the eye and one of corpse being tossed disabled one of the turrets, while the one on you and the enchanter missed it's gnarly swing. 
  • edited November 2018
    @Maris ;
    guard group one will be massacred if you do not interrupt 1, if you do not interrupt 2 then two guards will die, the enchanter survived the swing but they won't survive for long if they do not get medical attention.
  • @Loreteck Ser'verah will run up and quickly throw a Polymorph spell at the one going for guard group 2.
  • @Loreteck ;
    ((How many beast are left on the west side?))
  • @Maris
    it goes off...but not fast enough the guards still get killed, guard group one is murdered and done for.
     the companion is....a pot puppy....it will stay like that for one turn.
    your turn now.
  • @Lady_Kari
    One and it's in danger lol.
  • edited November 2018
    @Loreteck @Lady_Kari This is why you don’t fight with seamen boyos.  *Pumps fists in the air*
  • edited November 2018
    @Loreteck "Uh oh," Kneken says. Kneken, seeing a very ferocious monster toss a dismembered corpse away, is going to try to stop the monster with another Hydroflame. (And now here comes all of our deaths, I can feel it.) (Called it.)
  • @friskyBrisky
    God I want to do this soooo bad but...you can't use a legendary spell as in interrupter so that spell is void, do something else before I regret being a good GM.
  • @Loreteck Ser'verah will run between all of the monsters and the allies, attempting to get their attention. She looks to Kal and smiles, still running to get all of the foes together on top of the pot puppy before quickly casting Wormhole on as many of them as she can get.
  • @Loreteck (Oh well thank you for taking pity on me. :p )

Okay, she's going to Dreambolt instead. (Is that still gonna crit fail or do you want me to do another Roll?)
  • edited November 2018
    @Maris
    You get two of them and now there going to ID 
    one:
    two:
    there both dead.
    @friskyBrisky
    *grumbles* yes you do
  • @Loreteck (Okay. Fingers crossed. )