Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Looking to get back into URealms

During Season 2 I've been on this forums and hosted my own thing known as "Fred's Realm".
At the time, I thought it was a good idea, now I kinda don't like it plus it has kinda died since my group no longer play urealms in general, eventually they went off since I didn't want to get a certain game since they never convinced me.

So I'm looking for people to play with, whenever it's being a Player or GM I am more than happy, I just really want to get back into it again, heck I've learnt from my mistakes in the past to become a better GM and Player.

Contact(s)
I have Discord ( Smexy Likeok4™#2560 ) [Active]
(EDIT) Discord: 
Smexy Like-o-Lantern™#2560 (Only for the rest of this October.)
My Steam: ( 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OldFredBear/ ) [Not as active]
Or even message me here. [Not as active, but i'll be checking this frequently just in case.]
I'd recommend messaging me here on this thread or PM me via the forums if it's a one-off campaign instead. (Telling me dates and such would be nice too)

I am more than happy to read and catch up to the current lore of games/realms that have been in process already, and would prefer weekly games if possible. Or even a few weeks, I just want it somewhat active yet not too daily that it becomes more of a pain.

The only tricks I believe in is that the dice is rigged.

Anyway, thanks in advanced for reading.

Comments