Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

My VIews on the Cults and O.G.D. threads popping up

edited September 30 in Offtopic
Ill say this at the beginning

Admittedly, something like this could lead to the forums being divided, we should all keep in mind that, these individuals who started their respective O.G.D. threads are just trying to reason out their thinking. And in the end, we should all just be mature and responsible nerds watching this pretty good roleplay show.

Also, Those who participate in their respective O.G.D. discussions, please do keep stuff about that thread, in that thread, dont bring it into the other threads of people minding their business, or start fights over these divines

-------------

Anyways,  I find it Amusing that back in the day, The Forums had made various little cults, bringing and convincing people of the forums to aid them, in the creation of their "Ideal" Divine, such as The Cult of Woven, and The Walrus Cult.  

But due to the mixed reactions of we, the people on the forums, and the joke going on for a bit too long, the cults vanished

And just a little bit over a year after those events (Like, literally) 
With the upcoming Divine Creation (Which will happen when everything rawb has set up for it is ready), I've noticed that, we've gone back to the whole cult Threads, except this time, we're being (a bit) more serious compared to before. 

We have people asking for aide in creating a Lesser Creature divine, who will be under our control. We have people who want a Walrus Divine, due to the story like that could lead to. And few want to use the divine for good reasons, to fix our mistakes, even few wanting to go as far as creating a new phanto

And with this, the many cults of the past,  the former Walrus Cult, the Cult of the Woven, the very short luved Cult of the Beenu, all of the old cults from a year ago, may come back, but tI find it Amusing that back in the day, The Forums had made various little cults, bringing and convincing people of the forums to aid them, in the creation of their "Ideal" Divine, such as The Cult of Woven, and The Walrus Cult.  
------------

But thats just me lol

Comments

• you accidently copied and pasted the paragraphs there are now two of the same if you read the whole thing to your self you will relies it better fix that in editing 

"Anyways,  I find it Amusing that back in the day, The Forums had made various little cults, bringing and convincing people of the forums to aid them, in the creation of their "Ideal" Divine, such as The Cult of Woven, and The Walrus Cult.  

But due to the mixed reactions of we, the people on the forums, and the joke going on for a bit too long, the cults vanished

And just a little bit over a year after those events (Like, literally) 
    With the upcoming Divine Creation (Which will happen when everything rawb has set up for it is ready), I've noticed that, we've gone back to the whole cult Threads, except this time, we're being (a bit) more serious compared to before. 

We have people asking for aide in creating a Lesser Creature divine, who will be under our control. We have people who want a Walrus Divine, due to the story like that could lead to. And few want to use the divine for good reasons, to fix our mistakes, even few wanting to go as far as creating a new phanto

And with this, the many cults of the past,  the former Walrus Cult, the Cult of the Woven, the very short luved Cult of the Beenu, all of the old cults from a year ago, may come back, but tI find it Amusing that back in the day, The Forums had made various little cults, bringing and convincing people of the forums to aid them, in the creation of their "Ideal" Divine, such as The Cult of Woven, and The Walrus Cult.  

And just a little bit over a year after those events With the Divine Creation coming up (Which will happen when everything rawb has set up for it is ready), I've noticed that, we've gone back to the whole cult Threads, except this time, we're being (a bit) more serious compared to before. 

We have people asking for aide in creating a Lesser Creature divine, who will be under our control. We have people who want a Walrus Divine, due to the story like that could lead to. And few want to use the divine for good reasons, to fix our mistakes, even few wanting to go as far as creating a new phanto, compared to the cults in the past that can come off as, forcing their thinking onto you on many different threads, not even related to the O.G.D at times, and doing it just for fun

And with this, the many cults of the past,  the former Walrus Cult, the Cult of the Woven, the very short liveed Cult of the Beenu, many of the old cults from a year ago, may come back, but this time, with a serious goal and reasons, as to why their divine suggestion would be most beneficial/Most fun for the story and fans" did you notice the mistake you made? I put the answer in the spoiler thing if you couldn't figure it out

• @Revoltman
    Oops. Thanks for pointing that out hah