Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

I made the Nuren Campaign Maps!

Hello! Just felt like sharing that I made the Nuren Campaign Maps! If you remember the campaign you know that they were incredibly high resolution and beautiful. and although some look back at those amazing maps with fondness and wish to play those exact versions... I took my chance at remaking them! Here they are:
-
The Town:

If you recall the original only consisted of 3 buildings and the party only went into the bar. So I took my best interpretation of the other two and took the artistic liberty to fill out the rest
-
Bopen's Lair:

Had way more to base this one off of, but yet I'm somehow less pleased with it. Anyway, here it is!
-
Here's a version without the talking lion statue if you wish:
-----
Thanks to Mr. Rupert for the original to base this off of, Meganzoor and the rest of the team for most of the assets used, and other members of the community for extracting them from the released maps!
"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments