Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Vitali's Theme -- Feedback's Music Shack

edited February 2018 in Fan Art and Creations
Hey y'all! I'm Feedback and I love making music. I've got here a couple arrangements I've done of URealms tunes:

URealms Theme 8-Bit Remix: 

Gwyneth's Theme Arrangment: 

Will post more as I do more. Questions/comments/criticisms always appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• I always loved your Gwyneth theme dude!
  • edited May 2017
    sounds great, very beautifull Gwyneth's theme ~_~
  • People are talking about Gwyneth's theme, which is a great arrangement by the way, but hooooly shit that 8bit remix is amazing.
  • Woah these are nice feedback
  • These tunes are pretty awesome!
  • @OwlsDream @mezzoemrys @Jnixz @Timedagger100 Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll do everything I can to keep em coming! :)

• I love!
  • The 8-bit URealms theme is amazing!!!
  • edited May 2017
    You know that 8-bit remix reminds of something I need to see... An 8-bit remix of Bopen's song... admit that would be amazing haha

Also: is gwynneth's theme based on the original unforgotten realms song at all? it sounds eerily similar to the very beginning of the song, but only slightly... I may just be trying to find connections that aren't there though.
  • @TinyBomby 8-bit Bopen? Interesting.............

Gwyneth's theme is actually from the original cartoon, where it was used as Timmy the Evil's theme song. As for a relation to the original theme song, no clue. Thanks for listening!
  • So after some tinkering with melodies I found out that Lance's theme fits kind of well when played along side Gwyneth's theme. And also Bopen's theme. Seeing how the current situation leaves him somewhere between the two, I thought a song was in order: 

• I love the duality in Lances theme, I think it represents the light he once worshiped and the darkness that now resides inside him. Great work!
  • Love the music, we need more people making awesome stuff like this!
  • Duuuuuuuuuuuuude these are amazing, I love everything about them :)

Awesome work!
  • Also can I ask where you found Lances theme? I've never seen it on Robs soundcloud.
  • Did it by ear from the Grand Paladin Order teaser @Awesomeagle23
  • @FeedBackInc Do you do commissions? I personally have tried to make a theme for some Fan-URealms campaigns but I can't settle on anything, that I like. Your stuff is really good man!
  • Wow man this is awesome. Love the music. if i may make a suggestion for the next one. I love to hear the music you can put under the ascension song from the senate of Deadlantis.(Some information:https://wiki.urealms.com/wiki/The_Elven_Families#Ascension ) 
  • Lance's theme is super cool dude. The song I use for Lance is one of my favorites, it's very punchy.
  • Keep up the good work my dude :smileporc: these songs are sick. 
  • This is great! Amazing work man.
  • You my friend rolled six twenties in a row while playing a bard!!!!
  • Any chance you could post sheet music of the main URealms theme? I havent been able to figure out which notes are which as im not super musical, but i'd still love to play it :)
  • these are all amazing 
  •  these are so good, cant stop listening to them. :)

• Your rendition of Gwyneth's theme was hella good, and now you've won my love again with Lance's Theme. Keep up the stellar work, man!
  • wow I love these!
    What software do you use to make your music?
  • Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
    Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
    The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can
    The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
    Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
    The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
    Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
    Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
    The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
    Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
    Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
    The Candy Man, the Candy Man can
    Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
    a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man
    Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man
    Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man