Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Race Idea: Tednaught

Another Race idea from that wacky series, DeadRealms. This time, we tackle the Teddy Bear Pirates that Millbee and Rob sort of became, the Tednaughts!

custom card

Let me know what you guys think!
(This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit.)

Comments

• I mean... it really seems like being a teddy bear would be a disadvantage, and that's kinda really really good.
  • @Maris No one would want to play a disadvantaged race. (Sadly looks at Goblins and Hobgoblins)
  • @friskyBrisky ; Id play a disadvantaged race. kek. Some people like to challenge themselves.
  • we need a way for Teds to make more Teds. Maybe it's like a zombie plague, if they touch other teddy bears they become animate.

Eventually groups of them can turn people into more intelligent teds.
  • @TamTroll It was a curse on both Millbee and Rob, right? Maybe it should be some kind of Ocean Curse; that if you die at sea, you have like a 33-40% chance of being reborn as a Tednaught.
  • Pretty sure Millbee's story was that he was cursed for killing to many people, so outside of weird situations like what happened with Rob all Tednaughts would be cursed mass murderers, or something like that.
  • Here is a good race idea goblins
  • @Harkmagic
    i think it was less that Milbee killed "too many" people, and more that he killed "The wrong" person.

Killing either a witch, who'se dying breath was to curse him, or someone who was close to a witch, who then cursed him in revenge.
  • Teddy Bear is the best race.
  • @TamTroll then it sounds like a season 4 witch ability.
  • edited September 2018
    @Harkmagic

People in Urelms can have abilities, items and powers that aren't pre-written on cards.

it was a unique ability that one specific witch came up with, not something for others to know.