Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Custom Trickster Class

After reading some Reddit for another game, I got inspired to make a new class, since I was pretty much bored. I present to you: the Trickster Class. They rely on creating clones, hiding, and debilitating foes.
custom card
Uses an enemy's power against them. If an enemy has a powerful weapon, it's gonna hurt.
custom card
Taken straight from Fire Emblem Heroes. Can soften up multiple enemies if the ability is used correctly.
custom card
Prevents pesky long-range attacks from hitting you.
custom card
Allows you to screw around however you want at the start of the battle without fear of being attacked.
custom card
Use your friends as meatshields! It's the perfect strategy!
custom card
For when you really need to be somewhere else, or when you wanted a bad guy to be somewhere else.
custom card
A simple move for a creating a clone, for tricking anyone that might see what you're up to.
custom card
Literally ignores armor. Will still do something against companions and minions.
custom card
Creates a spell scroll for you. Might work for legendary spells too.
custom card
Causes enemies to waste their move actions, so they don't try to run away or advance.
custom card
For being a nuisance to specific people. Not likely to work well against large tiles.

Comments