Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Astrologian: The Celestial Scholar.

edited July 2018 in Custom Expansions
Introducing the custom card, a scholar who uses their knowledge of the celestial bodies to defeat their enemies.

custom card
Let me just say this at the start: This card has a LOT of text. Astrologists have over the years found a number of gemstones linked to the constellations in the sky. It is said such stones can give you power in your time of need... but at what cost?

custom card
One of the best spells in an astrologian's arsenal, Celestial Stasis puts a stop to all foes on the battlefield, allowing you to save an ally or set up a lethal blow on a target.

custom card
This should only be used alongside an appropriately long summoning phrase. Deals a little less damage than callmjollnir, but also causes dangerous terrain. Just make sure your target isn't going to walk out of the way.

custom card
Yes, you read that right. Super rare totally magical space dust for only 10 gold! I cant wait to see what players do with this (besides checking for invisible traps). I may have to just add some random invisible thing in all my campaigns now.

custom card
While this doesn't do any damage, this spell could be useful for avoiding an encounter through stealth, or alternatively blinding an important target to reduce their damage output. Why would turning day into night matter? Read on...

custom card
The first of the spells that care about the time of day, this spell allows astrologians to play a more supporting roll, allowing any other spellcasters in the party to be sure their important spells, such as pyroblast, hit the target. 

custom card
Another supportive spell, this one preemptively blocks damage, allowing for you to save an ally, or yourself. 

custom card
Designed to work with a team more based around basic attacking, this is a high risk, high reward spell that blocks your own anytimes to prevent your opponents using theirs.

custom card
Useful against single targets to prevent them acting, but not so useful against large targets and groups of enemies, this is a more aggressive counterpart to custom card

custom card
This passive allows for Astrologians to mix up their playstyle, dealing more spell damage at night, or more attack damage during the day. 

custom card
For the attack focused astrologian, allows you to hit the more defensive targets.  Also, it's a flaming sword. Who wouldn't want one?

custom card
A nice armor to keep you alive. Also amazing at clearing out minions. Totally not stolen inspired by Orson Scott Card's Homecoming saga. 

Comments

• Hey, pssst. Minor nitpick...
    For Celestial Statis, it's spelled 'Stasis'. I also made that mistake some time ago.
    ...oh and the gimmick of this class seems neat.
  • @Razgrey Thanks for the spell check, edited to be correct
  • This is a cool theme for a class.
  • I really love this class. So much that I had to import it into tts for my campaigns.
    I made some slight changes/rewording some typos, but most of it is the same. I also added custom art to it. I felt like sharing it with ya here incase you were interested.

http://imgur.com/a/AlEOv2O