Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Collaborative Maps

Because I don't believe that I adequately explained this thread when I first introduced it, this explanation will be fixed when I have time.    

Comments

• There were too many "Somethings" I didn't understand anything but the point that four different map creators make a 1/4 og the map each
  • @EssenSlug
    Sorry for the confusion, the "something" is only a example name for a project. This is to avoid confusion as to what map someone is talking about. i'll clear some more things up. when posting a new map, use the new map procedure/format demonstrated above. once a map has been posted, a creator will claim the next section of that map by stating "I claim Project name: (name of project) section (1,2,3,or 4)." To then post your completed section, use the posting your section procedure which just includes the project name and a list of other's work used. It also states to include the list of names that the previous map creator has provided. once the 4th section of the map is completed, the map/grid overlay is put on. hope this clears up some confusion and let me know if you need any more explanation.       
  • Seems like a fun idea, so I'll join in when I have enough time to be able to make some maps!
  • @Baldrick_Stonedust Thanks, that made more sence  :)
  • @EssenSlug Your're welcome, glad I could help.
  • edited June 2018
    I'll start one off.
    Project name: first map
    works used: Meganzoor, Baldrick_Stonedust
    https://imgur.com/XYQxPX1
    This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

• I clame project: first map, section: 2
  • I claim project: first map, section 4
  • Project: First Map Section: 2 FINISHED

Tried to keep it relatively simple. Here are some assets I used:

Swamp trees

Lil lily pads

Lil Boats

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!
  • This is pretty cool I'd like to see the end result