Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

SGDQ 2018

This year's SGDQ has started as of a couple hours ago! Anyone have any games and/or runners you're wanting to see? There's some pretty interesting runs happening this year from the looks of it. 
I'm excited to see the Paper Mario run by glower, and hopefully my boy Stryder will be on the couch for that. Then there's Heinki running the original Deus Ex and Mankind Divided I'm absolutely going to watch. He was amazing the last time he was at a GDQ a couple years ago.

For those of you that may not know, SGDQ is Summer Games Done Quick, part of a biannual charity fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation. It's an entire week of speedrunners coming to a hotel and speedrunning a ton of different games 24/7 to raise money. It has a sister event of AGDQ (Awesome Games Done Quick) that happens in january.

Twitch stream
Game schedule, which should automatically adjust the times to your local timezone