Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

How to Kill Bopen Idea

Comments

• Maybe Bopen's first death is by Bruce or the GPO, with Bopen being a doomclock event in DVZ. Or at the very least we will see Bopen fight Bruce during the campaign.
  • Adding on to the Phanto theory, Phanto is now a dark ring in the sky. Also, we, the old gods, caused Phanto to die creating a dark ring like the poem says. 
  • I like the idea. I hope we shall see in this coming season finale.
  • If you look into the campaign info for the new campaign we see some important people. I hope we see something of Bopen to Expand the theory and to maybe crack down on Bopen to see how or if he can be defeated.
  • my theory is that like the grand paladin has the source of all the realms light bopen has the source of all darkness fused to his soul but because hes ageless instead of waiting for someone to do a ritual or whatever it is you do to become the gp since his soul is more then likely not actually connected to his body thus not moving on when he "dies" it probably slowly possesses whoever is in contact with his "ring" for extended periods of time. (aka probably what happens in the fall of Dudinborough to the prince.)
  • Yes I can totaly see that @Megabozoman ;
    With the New campain with the light beards I see how that is posible. I like that!
  • Bopen mentioned to Lance Willakers that he knew his father. In the Light Beard Campaign Bopen might have been their and that he knew Bruce Wilakers. Also did Bopen have some type of Final Gift as a Dark Spell. And he can not die as Megabozoman said?
  • Turn him into the grand paladin and then he will return to being phanto!
  • But how can we force him to use Final gift. It is casted upon yourself not others. I thought

• Could always use trasure sap and coin of provinced on his sword to see what will happen

• Melt the sword = Kill bopen. I believe that theory day and night.
  • omg Hunter_K that would be awesome I would love to see how Rob would respond to that. LOL
  • yeah i wonder what would have happened if Roamin said he attacked the sword in the purge since rob did make it very clear to ask how he did his finishing blow.
  • I wish bopens sword would just get destroyed already so people can stop saying bopen is the sword. He isn’t.
  • I honestly feel like Quintara Lotus has something to do with Bopen's ring if that is a thing. The purple fog helps with the idea, but I just think there is more than Quintara leads on.
  • @LuckyLOO Building off of this. Could Bopen's sword somehow be made of Phanto's scales. We've never seen Phanto so we don't know his scale color or what would happen if someone tried to process his scales.
  • yes MORE I NEED MORE IDEAS!
  • Any other ideas? *bump*
  • I mean mind control could be a way. We've already seen Phineas control all his now 'followers' in his crew.
  • That would be really funny
  • Well an idea is just destroying his body so he has to create/inhabit a new one like what he did when Percy broke his skull then use soulreap in him, this of course wouldn’t work if he’s most of the theorised things, if he’s a spirit however it should work 
  • could someone (heck maybe me a little later am busy irl right now) make a post of all of the ideas so far?
  • @TheIr0nKn1ght ;

Please give me credit. If not this post  is the ideas so far. but if you make another one please give me credit.

Thanks

Badger
  • edited November 2018
    yup (is been an on and off process because of 1) life 2) very holy cow the depth of these posts) (most likely this weekend because of Thanksgiving!)
  • Ya thanks I just want my idea to be more heard. And I dont want others to take the idea and questions away from these fine people. And myself in away once you are done I would like to see it if that is okay!

• what about if a believer kills bopen their would be no bones just a book
  • Here is a brief summary of the ideas on Bopen so far

Go for the ring because

"He would venture out alone, with nothing but a Black Ring." and

"Bopen's power was hidden, in a Ring of all things. Forged by the gods, this Ring made him King.

"For no one could slay him, and soon everyone would fall. Bopen took all he could find, no treasure was too small."
    Badger_IronHide

There once was a pirate,
    named B O P E N.
    He was Ageless from the beginning,
    and was Ageless till the end.

He was captain of a ship
    who sailed and who stole,
    any and all treasure
    because that was his goal.

To take all for himself,
    and leave none for the rest.
    Your life or your Magic,
    that was his quest.

He would venture out alone,
    with nothing but a Black Ring.
    The crew waited for his return,
    and while waiting would sing.

"Hopen for the Bopen
    We pirates will sing.
    Surrender your treasure,
    or Death we will bring.

Hopen for the Bopen
    And plunder the shrine.
    Your gold is now gone,
    your Life is now mine"

Bopen's power was hidden,
    in a Ring of all things.
    Forged by the gods,
    this Ring made him King.

For no one could slay him,
    and soon everyone would fall.
    Bopen took all he could find,
    no treasure was too small.

Soon he had stolen everything,
    and taken all the lives.
    With none left to plunder,
    his crew would soon die.

And then Bopen was alone,
    with no one left to betray.
    For Ageless is a curse,
    that locks your spirit away.

Those who fear death
    will always be afraid.
    Because all things must live,
    and all things must fade.

The sword is the ring destroy that

CaesarBarringster

Bopen is not a believer because he was stopped in time

Murlin22

Gold is the source of Bopens power

Kreeperkiller63

Legendary / Greater Pyroblast + Alchemist / Fortune Potion and if the GM(Rob in this case) allowed it Cornerstone / Outlaw on the deathroll.

CasualCow

The skeleton body is just being controlled by the sword, the sword is his soul

Plague

Killing bopen is possable because rob said "please describe how you are doing this brutal death roll on bopen, this is very important, I need to know everything about it"

Shane

Kill bopen with Dalfgan, but be careful because should Dalfgan die the ageless get more power. He  has been captured once maybe he could be captured again.

TamTroll

"The creature that killed Virgo Sunsword was no ageless and was no god, an unkillable pile of cursed bones on the edge of ascension, i'd wager."..."It is my belief that something or someone has access to creation magic, and created this monster and being that their are only a handful of wielders of such magic I was hoping Quintara could shed some light on some suspects for us." hint to bopens origins

Zack

No I mean that somehow goldstants mind was separated from his physical being and that ended up becoming bopen some how

Claytonimore20

I haven't seen this mentioned yet so I guess I'll say something. In puppet pals only two things that we've seen are in color, Bopen's sword, and Quintara Lotus. This leads me to think that the sword is made by some divine? I could be totally crazy but hey its a theory.

Lathren

Adding on to the Phanto theory, Phanto is now a dark ring in the sky. Also, we, the old gods, caused Phanto to die creating a dark ring like the poem says.

Mychest88

my theory is that like the grand paladin has the source of all the realms light bopen has the source of all darkness fused to his soul but because hes ageless instead of waiting for someone to do a ritual or whatever it is you do to become the gp since his soul is more then likely not actually connected to his body thus not moving on when he "dies" it probably slowly possesses whoever is in contact with his "ring" for extended periods of time. (aka probably what happens in the fall of Dudinborough to the prince.)

Megabozoman

• edited November 2018
    here is some key points I want to point out.
    Killing bopen is possable because rob said "please describe how you are doing this brutal death roll on bopen, this is very important, I need to know everything about it"
    "The creature that killed Virgo Sunsword was no ageless and was no god, an unkillable pile of cursed bones on the edge of ascension, i'd wager."..."It is my belief that something or someone has access to creation magic, and created this monster and being that their are only a handful of wielders of such magic I was hoping Quintara could shed some light on some suspects for us." hint to bopens origins
    Adding on to the Phanto theory, Phanto is now a dark ring in the sky. Also, we, the old gods, caused Phanto to die creating a dark ring like the poem says.
    my theory is that like the grand paladin has the source of all the realms light bopen has the source of all darkness
    For Ageless is a curse,
    that locks your spirit away.
    Bopen's power was hidden,
    in a Ring of all things.
     Forged by the gods,
    this Ring made him King.
    Phanto is Bopens ring, Phanto made bopen, maybe out of himself seeing as he is mindless now. so to kill Bopen you need to kill the moon.

edit: also the sword has to be important in same way either as a source of power, or as the link of bopens ring to his body. and I think this because these two lines. 
    I haven't seen this mentioned yet so I guess I'll say something. In puppet pals only two things that we've seen are in color, Bopen's sword, and Quintara Lotus. This leads me to think that the sword is made by some divine? I could be totally crazy but hey its a theory.
  • Yes I like that could you also copy me on it when you do post it that way I can follow it. But also wait for more ideas I have a good feeling after the deadrealms and season finaly once people finish it on youtube people will soon head are way. SO we should wait for a bit before you post completly.
    @TheIr0nKn1ght