Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Fallen Mountain Shrine

edited July 2018 in Custom Maps
The mountain has been taken over and there seems to be an odd adition to it.

This is my very first map so I appreciate any feedback and constructive critism that people have!

Many thanks to everyone who has their assets available. I have used assets from these people and I greatly thank them for them:
Spacewalker
Aptmage
Jorre
Ninko
NeoReaperXIII
Meganzoor

I also edited some assets, which i might make public once i have them all organized. Enjoy!

Edit (11th of june) 2 new versions removing the stone wall at the front. 1 of the versions has rock piles for defenders to throw stones at upcoming enemies.

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!

Comments

• Wow, this is a very well crafted unique map!
  • @Loveland thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it and hopefully it will also have learned me enough to create better maps and possibly a bit quicker. (I ended up sinking about 10-15 hours into this one)
  • Just saw this now, very cool! Good work :dank: 
  • Haha, thanks a bunch  ~_~
  • It really feels big, and grand. 
  • Yeah, I was hoping to make it pretty large, but I never imagined that I would be able to create this amount of space. It really came together pretty well!  :)
  • Woah! I really like this one. Do you mind if I use it for a campaign I'm hosting for a few friends of mine?
  • I'd be honored if you did! Feel free to use it! All the maps you can find on the forums have the little message at the bottom that they can be used freely, so definitely feel free to do so!
  • Ah, yes, my bad. Thank you!
  • No problem! Always happy to help!
  • Very nice, very nice indeed! My only suggestion would be to either scooch the large rock large rock at the top so it can be used as cover or to shrink it a small amount to give players more room to maneuver. 
  • @ShepardCom Sure I can move it a bit! I'll update it when i have some time, so I'll probably have it ready somewhere in the afternoon for me
  • Looks really cool, and will probably be used as a final stage for a grand paladin order campaign im running for some friends! Would be such a shame if a certain ageless god decided to try and claim the area for themselves. Lets hope my players can beat Bopen to it.
  • @CPTSKIM I could make a version without the egg as well if you feel like it would be more fitting
  • @ShepardCom Did you mean it a bit like this?

This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!
  • @Helicoly No need! I actually like it being there. For us, it has the effect that if it's hit by a spell in combat it will shoot out a line of dangerous terrain determined by a D12, with 12 being north. This persists until its hit again, then another line is shot out to replace the first
  • @CPTSKIM oh sounds cool!