Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Minor Achievements for regular people

edited May 2018 in Offtopic
So! I just bought the last of the available kobolds avatars, I own every single kobold avatar aside from Ida from The Purge.
And that is my very minor achievement and evidence that I'm probably a furry. Anyone else has a minor achievement they'd like to share?

Comments

• having documents full of character sheets, aside from the ones on my profile. My children, if you will.
  • pssh, not to brag or anything but i have several pages of unfinished wips that probably wont see the light of day, beat that

didnt say anything about bad achievements :smile: 

• Whoever said they'd had to be good? We accept all wastes of time Achievements here!
  • I've had 46 of my characters die in the Roleplay Games, section of the forums. 4 more and I think I'll earn an achivment 
  • i have a youtube channel where i play old video games that hasn't had a reliable upload schedule in four months
  • look at my messages
  • I think I am the only person other than @Jimmy with all the forum accolades.
  • If it's Urealms achievements, I've put every character I've ever made into a Urealms map for future use. There's about 20 or more now!
  • edited June 2018
    @Ventinor bold claim. Just looking at a few people for a couple minutes in the "Top 20" you can see that @Rukuri and @Kelp   also have 6 badges (so do I :wink: )

Edit: I didn't see the DD badge on my mobile so you are right! I thought this thread was for minor achievements and regular people, didn't notice we had DD winning big shots in our presence :3 
  • But the question is, does anyone have all 6 accolades and the Order of Chaos accolade?
    Now that's quite the achievement.
  • @knguy Oh man I just realized @Ventinor DOES have all the badges AND the DD badge. For some reason it wasn't showing up for me on mobile :dank: That is quite a thing.
  • That's... huh... impressive. I think that deserves a badge in itself.
  • I've written more urealms smut than anyone ever ought to have. 
  • I have the forum’s longest thread of ~1800 pages
    I got 70,000 messages

nice
  • My most impressive achievement is my total lack of achievements. Although, now that I've achieved it does that mean I lose my only achievement? :(
  • After an entire year of this forum existing, I finally rolled a 20 for daily gold and xp a while ago.

This is probably the minor-est achievement on this thread tbh.
  • I think I'm the only dude with dwarf in his name
  • I'm unreasonably proud of having exactly 0 Gold:
  • @MetaSwan You get an achievement for creating a paradox but that achievement breaks the paradox