Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

The Order Of Claos (Unforgotten Ceramics)

Hey everyone, it's the Harmony crew here with a thingamajig!
but before I do that I've got an apology to do for everyone in my forum rp I haven't been able to gm for months due to school.
Hey guys I'm sorry.
now that that's out of the way, we can get to the thingy at hand.

I have been taking a ceramics class all year, and we were supposed to have a central theme for our year of work, I'll give you two guesses as to what I chose.
-_- no it's not my little pony, I'm not one of those people, though I find nothing wrong with them, it's Urealms!

So I've got myself sitting on a bunch of URealms-related ceramic art, and for our final we gotta make a website.
so of course I'm showing it off because it's got a bunch of stuff on it that's urealms and at least vaguely adequate, so I figured someone would want to see it!
Also it's got a bunch of my personal lore for the Greater Talcaid Transrealm Area, which is effectively my lore for all my games and shizz.
So without further ado, the link to the Order Of Claos! http://glitchwolfchaos.wixsite.com/mysite-1

Oh and yeah, sorry that literally all the lore and stuff that isn't required for the class is written in unforgotten, I'm showing this to the class so I gotta keep my lore safe from the randos, and this way it provides a bit of work for you.

-sincerely,
      The Harmony Team

Comments