Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Some Background Music for Campaigns (Update every Friday)

Hello everyone!

I like to make music designated for video games and other media and I've recently realized that the music can work well as background music for campaigns. I figured, if anyone would like, that I would share the SoundCloud for a little background music. I only have five tracks posted at the moment, but more are on the way.

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/phantaminum_official

Comments

• These are great tracks :) . I'm mostly a fan of the desert one. 
  • Thanks! I've been wanting to make a desert campaign where I could use it.
  • These are pretty nice, I might just use them in my campaigns. We need more urealms fan music like this (or just music in general)
  • Very nice! my fav was land long forgotten.
  • Thank you, thank you! I'd ultimately like work on music for a video game, but as I was uploading these I thought they could also work well for Tabletop RPGs
  • I threw Forest Walk on loop using a discord bot last night and we had great music to rp to.
  • That's so great to hear! I'm glad that it's helping the ambiance of your sessions.
  • A new track, going to try and make one for every Friday!

This one is a little more synth/bitcrushed oriented, but I can see it being used for something grand like entering a God's realm or something celestial.
  • Hmm...your new track sounds like it might be good to use in an ice or crystal cavern type area...hmm. 
    Anyway, it's pretty good. Gonna be checking this thread weekly now.
  • Thank you! I may even post some extra stuff during the week, depending on the workflow, but I'll definitely post something every Friday. 
  • New track for soundtrack Friday: 
    It's a horror one that I think could work in a creepy village or maybe if you're campaign is in a cave.
  • Got a waltz coming in for this week

I plan on using this one for a campaign set within an old castle that harbors undead and such.
  • the mad kings waltz and ethereal is really good 
  • Thank you! I've had the waltz for a while, but just the main melody would loop. Glad to have finally completed it!

• I ended up going a different route this Friday, this time more orchestral based. I was trying to go for some serious tones, compared to the Waltz last week which was a little more playful.
  • Ooh, very nice~! I adore this new one.
  • Thank you very much!
  • Thanks dude :)
  • Sounds good, might use some in My next campaign.
  • Thanks guys! I'm glad you're all enjoying these tracks. 

• Here's a new one for this Friday! I initially composed this with the intention of it being in a video game. I do think that this one in particular can be very flexible for a campaign, however the tranquil sound of the piece may limit it to more somber moments in a story.. Let me know what you guys think!
  • Excellent work once again, these pieces of music are really well contructed and interesting and unique... keep at it  :)
  • Thank you! This one was a lot of fun.
  • @helperbot0613 that was rather entertaining lol
  • edited June 10
    @matt ; Thank you :3 I spend most of my time looking at my screen might as well get some good picks in my roister as such

• Happy Friday everyone! Just a short piano piece for this week, can give you some ambiance for some more lighthearted moments.
    I want to get a battle theme next, I think I'm long overdue for one..
  • Woah, that was beautiful. Keep up the good work!!
  • Newest track! A friend I stream with every now and then was looking for an opening theme, so I made a quick opener. This was my real first crack at chiptune..