Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

TUNA BANDITS

GIVE US YOURE TUNA

Comments

• THATS MY TUNA JIMMY
  • Tuna? more like tu-no thank you 

hahah yes gotem
  • "WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TUNA"
  • WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT THE TUNA!?!?!

• What are Tuna Bandits? Are they bandit Tunas or are they bandits that steal Tunas?
  • @Sonderp ; they are bandits that steal Tunas, 
  • I got nu tuna.
  • salamander is better than teh tunna
  • Sushi is good for the soul

• Was king scartamantilus a tuna? Or was he a salmon or carp or something?
  • I've got a can of beans....
  • In all seriousness, I am not going to watch this rendition of Tuna Bandits. If it were a game I cared about, then yes, but its Radical Heights, and I have no love for that game and so I will not watch. Let me know however if Robert makes any kind of important announcement like Pausipoo being in the next campaign which is also this Saturday.
  • I mean... Rust wasn't that great a game and that series was good.
  • @PyreStarite But Tuna Bandits isn't really about the game.
  • Yea it's ABOUT THE TUNA, GIVE US YOUR TUNA JIMMY

• @PyreStarite Tuna Bandits isn't about what game they're playing it's about watching Pause and Rawb being silly and doing cool tricks. Also if there was a show this weekend there would have been a Monday preview video, as always :dank: 
  • I'm loving the current Tuna Bandits series though. The game is Pubg/fortnite meets Super Monday Night Combat.
  • "Motherfucker better believe I'm a Tuna Bandit."
  • I would watch a video of a black screen if it had Rob and Poose yelling nonsense for 10 minutes so this is a large plus :P
  • Obviously we need a URealms campaign that ia Tuna Banits related, or at the very least, a random encounter with a group of tuna bandits... I assume that the Tuna Banits are an organization that is much larger than just old man and Poose. 
  • edited April 2018
    Or maybe a bandito with magical schooling so that they're a tuna bandito
  • @Jakodio Or just be a hydromancer and specify that your carp are actually tuna that you've stolen from their rightful position atop the thrones of Scratamantalis' sister kingdom, Bonavista.
  • I can see an encounter with Tuna Bandits being cool. Maybe one of them could be a runemaster that would constantly cast mark of explosion beneath himself to launch himself high in the air to cover a large distance and maybe even cast some spells while they're flying through the air.
  • I think it would be interesting and funny if the Tuna Bandits WERE just an old man and Poose. Specifically, Old Man Willakers and the Druid of the Northern Ice Kingdom get together every <time period>, cast disguise, and steal Tuna from the island nation Bonavista.
  • GIVE US YOUR TUNA
  • tuna is dumb
  • @Revoltman ;
    You fool, you absolute fool. You dare to challenge me here? In my own realm?!
  • burgers are a clear 8/8 you fell for my b8 m8 I will destroy you before you can say w8 you f8 is sealed 
  • @Rob , please tell me the name of the music in the tuna bandits training montage video at I must have this music in my life and no sound recognizing programs I am using can identify it, yet it sounds so familiar and I swear I have heard it before.