Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

6 Player Map Template

I've ended up running a game with 6 players. I created this map template based on the template Rob provided. All credit goes to him. I just flipped the board and shuffled some things around. It's got room for NPCs as well, if you want to display them. You'll have to manually add the snap points in tabletop simulator.

"This work falls under the CC BY 4.0 License and can be used and edited freely as long as you provide credit!"

Comments

• My concern with this is you have to make maps specifically for this layout, or cut off 1/3 of the map. I've found some use with TTS items with the inventories on them. They work fine for me
  • That's a fair concern. I've been cutting maps down into smaller pieces and transitioning from area to area to make this work. It's not perfect by any means, but it's working well so far.
  • I was also thinking you could also make or find a modded table for Urealms that adds a second table and you can use the "URealms S3 Extra Player Inventory" mod created by Konpaatre.