Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

City of Alburn 'A Death in the family' ( part 1 ended )

Comments

• @Gushy48 ;
    well I'll advise against spamming wormhole since you know, city 
  • @Murlin22
    when will the RP start again?
  • @Gushy48 ;
    sometime this week, probably Friday but I lol have to get all the sheets In and the art done 
  • @Murlin22
    Alright. (Man, three RPs out on Friday)
  • @Gushy48 ;
    well i mean signups for Mr Urealms 
  • @Murlin22
    and Dawn of Stars
  • @Gushy48 ;
    true, that cc will be interesting when I put all my stats into magic resistance 
  • @Murlin22

hmm. Magician or rouge. Good question XD

(also cornerstone and attribute or is that after?)
  • @Murlin22 I think.. I want Magician? Probably what I’ll go with
  • edited March 2018
    @Toruk oh sorry 
    bodybuilder sigilofflame ( you can change class if you want )
    for sigil of flame your character has to have some sort of belief or pray occasionally to Valrunga even though religion isn't really a thing in the city    
  • @Murlin22 that is gonna make me switch to rouge for those fire spells mate
  • @Murlin22 Found the Districts, but I just realized I have no idea how much Gold I have. All I know is I have 600 from Berserker.
  • @friskyBrisky ;
    its just that plus your gold roll
  • @Loreteck ;
    you can have Human, Orc, Dwarf or Gnome/keen

And you can pick a middle class job
  • edited March 2018
    @Murlin22 Got it!

Name- Targar McKommo
    Race- Half-Orc
    Job- Lieutenant of the Alburn Police Force (Housing District Division)
    Weapons- Recurve Bow, blunderbuss, puzzlebox
    Armour- None
    Passives- strongarmed, deathwish
    Spells- bearserk, seismicslam
    Treasures- handcannonknifeslinger
    Consumables- None
    Gold- 140 (I'm pretty sure)

Backstory- Targar was born to a family of immigrant butchers who wanted to integrate into the city of Alburn. Being a furry Half-Orc, and the son of immigrants, Targar was subject to bullying from all sides all through out his childhood and adolescence. However, the moment he became an adult, he immediately applied to be a part of the Alburn Police Force. He quickly rose through the ranks, due to his dedication to the law, and him sucking up to/accepting bribes from the right people, and is now the Lieutenant of the Housing District Division of the force.

Picture-
    Hair - Raven Black. It's short and wild all through out his body.
    Eyes - Yellow.
    Skin Color - His skin is Darker, but it's hidden under his fur.
  • @Murlin22
    I'll be a dwarf 
    and my class's are?
  • Ohhh more intresting threads
    Race roll- 
    Gold roll- 
    Job roll- 
  • @Loreteck ;
    miners overweight 

Lumberjack,Sorcerer,Ranger
  • @Sabertooth1114 ;
    you can be any normal race or half breed and can pick a middle class job
  • 2. Select race from options given- Orc Pick a class from a selection of 3- Lumberjack
  • edited March 2018
    @Murlin22 ;
    Name-stone jaw Steven
    Race-dwarf
    starting gold:710
    Job-mining company prospector 
    Weapons-mage fist 100
    Armour-energy vest 100
    Passives-photographic memory 50  
    Spells-conjure refreshments 20, blink 50, enlarge 50, energy punchu 100, ray of frost 100, flare 100
    Treasures-none
    Consumables-none
    gold remaining:40

backstory- stone jaw steven comes from a long line of stone jaws who have lived in this city for generations as profiteers and prospectors alike ether in construction, demolish but most notably mining. however steven did not have the enthusiasm about this life and inheritance like his fore fathers seeming begrudgingly doing so out of necessity than anything else. he still did excellent at his job like expect doing his family proud ect.,ect. yet he still yearns for something more..something he call his own that isn't just part of his family lines inheritance.

Hair color:Orange with brades of black.
    Eye color:deep brown
    Skin color: Pale white.
  • edited March 2018
    List character ( Sheet) Brutus_Usher
    Starting gold ( 140 + 80 + 500 = 720)
    Name- Brutus Usher
    Race- Elf
    Job- (maybe like a private teacher, but he doesn't get a lot of money because he can't get clints, because he is insane, would that work?)
    Class- Wizard
    Weapons-  Arcane Flute ( 100 )
    Armour- Freeboot coat (20)
    Passives- Legend (300)
    Spells- free ones Thane / Thunderclap  Wizard / Flamelance Shaman / Water Bolt
    Paid ones- pyroblast ( 100), Arcane Beam (100) and conjure magic (100)
    Treasures- none
    Consumables- none

Backstory- 
    In his younger years he was a good boy, nothing special about him, but his skill with music. He was mainly a singer and flute player, and as he grew older he followed what he liked and became a teacher, he was first a professor of music at a school and did private lessons on the sides for extra cash. Now this might not be seen like a low paying job and your right it wasn't, he was in a good middle to higher class, and he had a nice family. He had 2 lovely children and a wonderful wife, everything was going good, until something bad happened.

He was medically treated for insanity as his mental stability was destroy after getting older, as he is about 45 in elf years so i think 90 years, everything is going into a bluer for him. His wife left him with the kids, well he think that, he doesn't really know anymore, can't really remember their faces either, all he knows is music now and that he teaches people, he teaches good.

Now he was famous for being a great flute and music teacher, but soon as people learned he is now crazy he stop getting people to hired him for private lesson and the school fired him, well he thinks that is what happened. His mind is fucked up as he can't tell what happen or didn't which caused is insanity to grow and grow. He has a high paying job as a private music teacher, but no one asks him because he's fucking cray, so if he's lucky he would get one lesson a month that pays for his things for a week.

He lives in a run down apartment alone with his music, he loves his music, it's the only thing at didn't left him.

Picture- (I'll edit)
    He had golden hair, that is turning into a white grey color, like his sides have turned white everything else is a tanish blonde, his hair is mostly hidden in the hat, with only the grey hair sticking out.

His skin is a normal like white color I guess.

while I guess his eyes are a light green color

He usually wearing his hobo hat, which is a brown beanie hats.

He found his freeboot coat in the dumpster so it's not that great, but it keeps him worm, while underneath he has a sweater vest with the old logo of the school he taught at, the color white was a bright white had dirty and gone into a grey color

Lastly he has his reading glasses, which has no lens in them as they have fallen out long ago.

( hope i did this right, also his sad story)
  • @Loreteck ;
    ok edit in hair, eye and skin colour for me 
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    edit in hair, eye and skin colour for me
  • Name- DES RUC
    Race- Orc
    Job- Blacksmith
    Weapons- Siffran Silver Hammersx2 (200 gold)
    Armour-
    Passives- Combat Banner(10 gold) Hatezen Pride (100)
    Spells-Thunderclap (100) Spell of Bearding(20) Slamshock (100)
    Backstory- 
    HULLO. MY NAM IZ DES. I AM VEWY GOOD SMITH. I SMASH THING WITH HAMMAR AND MAK SWORD STRONG. WEN I WAS VEWY SMAL I PUNCH TINY MAN WITH FIST. TINY MAN GOT MAD AND CAST MAJICK. NOW LIFE IS WIERD. HAMMAR IS STRONG. SOMEDAY SOON, I SMASH TINY MAN WITH HAMMAR. SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH (the rest of the letter just repeats the words smash with some blood splotches dried to the paper)

DES RUC
    Des is a tall and broad shouldered orc, with a magnificent black beard, dyed with red streaks. Well...we think it's just hair dye...It may very well be blood. Des doesn't actually know. 
    Des has dark sad eyes yet he always has a smile on his face.
    Oh and his face is always covered in soot and sweat 
  • @bl1ndn3rd ;
    thabks that's good 
  • ( @Murlin22 )
    okay added on to it