Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

City of Alburn 'A Death in the family' ( part 1 ended )

Comments

• ill be doing it when I get a large period of freetime
  • @Rein ;
    ok I'll wait to put the sheet up and do art till you've done hat 
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (was there ever a war involving this place)
  • @rein
    the prologue tell you that this city is the only place left thats not destroyed and it's been this way for hundreds of thousands of years so most people don't remember anything else, there's never been a war inside the city tho
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (alright well basicly, this guy is gonna be a POW having been broken and tortured when captured, and when he got back, he couldnt do anything except kill for a few coins so thats just a rough outline)
  • @Rein ;
    but... there wouldn't have been wars in his lifetime he's an Orc
  • edited March 2018
    List character ( including item costs )
    Name- Lucilla
    Race- Elf
    Job- Teaching Assistant(?)

Starting Gold: 810, All Spent.
    Weapons- Broomstaff, Lotus Broomstaff, Stone Flail [-220 Gold]
    Armour- Kingfisher Cloth [-100 Gold] [15 + 35 Stamina]
    Passives- Large Steeple Hat, Ironskin, Jet Sneaks, Niche Knowledge [-290 Gold]
    Spells Abilities- (Randoms): Fire Dash, Bitterblaze EX, Magnetic Crush, Dispel, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Beam. (Purchases): Sweeping Push, Witching Hour [-200 Gold]
    Treasures- None
    Consumables- None

Backstory- Eh. I'll decide on it later.

Hair Colour is... let's go with Dyed Dark Purple.
    Eye Colour is a deep blue
    Skin is sort of a mix between light and dark toned. It's in the middle, I don't know what it is called.

Picture- ???
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    edit in hair, skin and eye colour for me in backstory since I need that
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (ok, i did not know that)
  • @Rein ;
    kk, I'll add life spans to the information list
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (alright I guess he is just an Orc who life has shit on his whole life, terrible family life, he could never land a job, or get any kind of oppertunities so he turned to killing for coin)
  • @Rein ;
    edit it into your character sheet so I can copy and paste it 
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    ty I'll probably start this off in the next few days after I've done character art ( the community on is on hold atm )
  • @Rein ;
    can I skin colour, eye colour hair colour?
  • @Murlin22
    ---
    I had 700 Gold.
    ---
    Name - Romani_Pendragon
    Race - Human
    Job - Unemployed, Former Grand Mage
    Weapons - Archmage Staff [600], Warp Blade [500]
    Armour- Prismatic Robes [400]
    Passives- Personal Insignia [380], Blood Gift [180], Photographic Memory [130]
    Spells- Mark of Multiplication [30], Cleanse Magic [10], Glyphs of Power EX, Red Ichor Blast, Mana Burst EX, Ice Ray, Wormhole, Law of the Mind, Frostblast, Pyroblast 
    Treasures- None
    Consumables- None
    ---
    Backstory- 

Before I do the backstory, was there an ancient kingdom? Because that would be important to Romani here.
  • edited March 2018
    @Gushy48 ;
    yes there used to be a lot of different cities and towns, the magical capital was Famile where the great council of mages once gathered
    gimme hair, skin and eye colour too
  • @Murlin22
    Romani Pendragon was apart of the Great Council of Mages. He was also the youngest member of the council before the apocalypse happened. He was considered the Grand Runemaster of the council. As with his young age, he desired to grow powerful in his art. Romani used reckless means to do so. The council often disagreed and detested his actions, but they cannot deny his natural ability of magic.

Until one day, Romani met a special warlock. This warlock came in his dreams. They said that they would grant Romani ultimate power in exchange of his lifeforce. Romani ultimately agreed and at that point, he learned all kinds of magic. What wasn't mentioned that Romani will soon lose his magical prowess overtime. During this moment, the events of the apocalypse occurred and Romani went into hiding. His name was forgotten through time, but he was grateful. No one would know of his true role.

Romani has green eyes, pale skin, and wild black hair with purple streaks through it. His hair is similar to: Best Hair
  • @Murlin22
    you're welcome

Patiently waits for Merlin to come out on Fate/Grand Order NA. He's broken as fuck.
  • @Murlin22 ;
    Can I have a second Siffran Silver Hammer for rp?
    I'll pay the extra 100 gold if i have to 
  • @bl1ndn3rd ;
    do you have a second weapon?
  • @Gushy48 ;
    of course I'm op
  • @Murlin22 ;
    nope i just wanna duel wield my hammers 
  • @bl1ndn3rd ;
    ok pay for the second one then, just because certain cards require 2 weapons 
    Race roll- 
    Gold roll- 
    Job roll- 
    ( I'm hoping all will be 1s )
  • @WritingWyvern ;
    you can be any regular race or half breed,
    You can have any low payed job