Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

City of Alburn 'A Death in the family' ( part 1 ended )

Comments

• @Murlin22 ;
    Cedron looks around, disappointed with the lack of well... anything, and turns to Perversion. "So, anything else I need to know before we head out?" She'd be back of course. Her parents' murderer was alive, and likely still within the walls, so naturally, she wouldn't be gone forever. In the meantime, she had Nyoka, and presumably the councilman, though truly she didn't know as much about him as she would've preferred. Even so, the small keen was curious. She'd never been beyond the walls, and now she could travel the world, whatever was out there. And she didn't need to eat, sleep, or breathe, so there was no need to worry about running out of supplies for anyone but her blood snake. Though maybe she could recruit some of the people outside the walls currently. Maybe even turn a few ageless, if she had the opportunity.

While waiting for Perversion's response, she's going to look at the people who are now (presumably) near her, looking to see if any are obviously injured.
  • @Honeystorm ;
    you notice everyone appears to be fleeing from your direction and you see the brawl between Xerxes and Crom, "let's go the other way shall we?" Perversion says looking at the fight worriedly 
  • @Murlin22
    Cedron shrugs, and starts jogging away from the wall, away from Xerxes and Crom. "Yeah, let's not waste what little luck we seem to have." She agrees, heading out into the wilderness, humming quietly to herself and swinging her arms.
  • @Honeystorm ;
    "how old are you exactly?" He asks looking back every so often and then puts his hand out infront of you to stop you walking any further
  • @Murlin22
    soo um *cough* what happens next.
  • @Loreteck ;
    waiting on @toruk , wether she's still leaving with the group or going to try to help Xerxes
  • @Murlin22 she is leaving but gonna give Xeres a lucky kiss as they run 
  • @Toruk ;
    you blow him a kiss but he's a bit too distracted right now to notice it.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Toruk @Loreteck ;
    you all get a good distance away from the wall and suddenly the person in the front of the crowd is chucked backwards to the floor dead, the outline of a bubble appears briefly in front of you all then vanishes 
  • @Murlin22
    "Older than I look." Not that it was saying much, given that in the right clothes and with the appropriate attitude, Cedron could easily pass for a child. "How about you?"
  • edited May 2018
    @Honeystorm ;
    "hard to tell, I don't remember when I got here, I just remember being in a dark place, alone, for a very long time". He kicks a rock infront of him and it bounces off of the air infront of you both "We're here"

• @Loreteck @Jj_TeRroR_jJ @Pufflemore@Gushy48 @WritingWyvern @friskyBrisky @Toruk@Rein @TheAwesomeRobot @bl1ndn3rd @Honeystorm ;

Ok Old God choice time, 

1. All hope is not lost

the lone surviving God offers their aid to Xerxes giving him the ability to be able to kill Divines

2. Divinity

the lone surviving God offers their aid to Crom allowing him to ascend and bypass Xerxes' immortality

3. What heros?

force all major characters and player characters to brutal Deathroll, this would be killing via you the Old Gods.
  • @Murlin22
    do we pm you what we pick or no
  • @Pufflemore ;
    doesn't matter for this one 
  • @Murlin22 ;
    (WHAT HEROS)
  • edited May 2018
    1. 1
    2. 1
    3. 6
  • @Murlin22
    what heroes m8
  • What Heros?

I would still pick this option even if I had a character alive. 
  • What heroes.

This world has no heroes.

Only varying shades of villain.
  • @Jj_TeRroR_jJ ;
    it was originally called 'heros ending' but I renamed it after nobody really fitted the title hero
  • Geez that's 6 for what heroes, I hope you guys understand the implications this could have 
  • @Murlin22
    Yeah I do your god council boi's are going to brutal death roll is what's going to happen. Also I don't trust a person with having the ability to kill divine's with little to no background and I don't won't dragon boy to be a divine ether. 
  • @Loreteck ;
    mob you don't know gushy's lore about Xerxes?
  • @Murlin22
    Nope...I know next to nothing about divine.lol
  • @Murlin22
    it's fun cause I feel like anytime there's a reference everyone's like 

Everyone:*gasp* it's him?!?
    Me: oh that's a person.
  • @Loreteck ;
    i mean half of the council are shoehorned in, to the point where I killed off all but 3 of them by choice