Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Regularly Scheduled Urealms Appreciation Thread

After watching last weekend's show, I've been thinking a lot about how much i appreciate all the hard work and effort you all put into the show. I know sometimes we as a community can be a bit... much, but I just wanted to say that I sincerely appreciate all the work that you do. Your show is one of my favorite things ever, and everything you've done has brought me "the entertainment I desire so desperately". I'm not a rich man, but as long as you keep up the show I'll be there to kick 5-10 dollars at it because I hope that it continues for as long as possible. To Rob especially, you clearly pour your heart and soul into the show, and it most certainly shows. Thank you for your honesty and forthrightness with your community, even though it sometimes leaves you open to the toxic side of the internet. I've followed you for years and you've yet to put out anything I'd consider sub par. 
Sincerely,
An Internet Stranger

Comments

• Urealms is the only show I watch that I can confidently say gets better as time goes on. That has applied to everything else everyone on the team has given to us for years now. Thank all of you!
  • Greatest place on the net! Let's hope it lasts forever
  • I love this show so much. I stopped watching after season 1 and just kept putting off rewatching it. I'm so glad I joined back in for season 3. It is such a good show and I really hope I can watch it for a long time.
  • It's the only show that I obsess over. I have fell in love with it the lore the jokes the whole world. It' just amazing and I hope one I could be able to accmplish what Rob has, he's a good role model.
  • Yeah this show is sick, Rob consistently makes plot decisions that I am shocked by and I am incredibly interested in, which is rare in a lot of shows. Good on 'em