Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Posting an Albert the Monkeyfish Fan "Art" Post everyday until Rob puts him in a new campaign DAY18

Comments

• @VictorSchal thats glorious my guy.
  • edited March 2018
    @VictorSchal that is amazing he would be pleased with it
  • What did I just walk into.....
    *backs away slowly*
  • @Irishxlily You know it started off as a fun lil meme. Fun lil shit post. Something to help pass a little time each day. Now.... now I have no words. But I'm in to deep and uh... I cant... I cant back out now so I guess I'll just have to keep following this.
  • edited March 2018

Day 5:

I make a lot of custom cards so I figured, “Why not make some cards that pertain to the world’s best little duder Albert?” SO I DID IT. Here’s a treasure card:
    custom card
  • @Timedagger100 I thought it didn't load for a second lol
  • @Timedagger100 Speaking of Albert's "endowment"... I made this custom card
  • here is my stunning addition 
  • @AnimusWonder absolutely stunning 
  • Here's todays 7/5
  • A great work of art, comparable in value and beauty to those of Raffaello or Michelangelo.
    Of course it's not comparable to the original though @AnimusWonder
  • edited March 2018

Day 6:

Awwww shit my little duder is one day away from having a week of appreciation posted his way so it’s time for this shit to get I N T E R A C T I V E have a riddle the answer to which is what albert deservers most:
    Made by the one that can freeze time.
    The fragileness of it is a crime.
    Rare and sought after.
    Getting one grants joyous laughter.
    The Grand Paladin Order watched it fly away.
    ALBERT NEEDS TO GET IT BACK, OKAY?

Answer:
     It was a Tambok Ticket, I thought I made it obvious? Geez.

• Press f to pay respects for Albert's Tambok ticket... What a solemn loss indeed.
  • They were afraid that Albert would be much too powerful for the Tambok show. It was a smart choice to take him out, but still disappointing. 
  • Today's 7/5
  • edited March 2018

Day 7:

Alright so Rob has a lot of cards he has to make every season and because of this I understand making the Albert Legendary Companion for season 4 will be quite taxing. I mean he’s probably so stressed over it being such a legendary character he’s turning into a companion AND all the other cards on top. So Imma help him out today and make the Albert legendary companion:

• This thread in its entirety is a brilliant work of art, props to everyone  ~_~
    Here's a drawing of our lord and savior in all his fishy glory
  • edited April 2018

Day 8:

ALRIGHT MAN SO WE ALL KNOW R O B PLAYED HIM SOME GOOD OLD MINECRAFT IN THE DAYS, SO TO PAY HOMAGE TO THAT I’VE MADE ALBERT AS MINECRAFT PIXEL ART.
    THE DUDER IN QUESTION:

Also happy ya YEETster to all those who celebrate!
  • @Timedagger100 that' really coolio!!!! How long did it take?
  • @Squared It was about 3 hours. I used a program to give me a pixel outline that had to be edited a lot. But once I was done the outline it took me no time at all.
  • Day 9:

Alright so it’s only day 9 and I’m quickly running out of Art mediums to do to keep this new and exciting. It was probably a bad move to combine both Erotica and Limericks, but the past is the past and we’re MOVING ON. Moving on back to MS PAINT THAT IS, HERE’S A PICTURE OF ALBERT FINALLY KILLING BOPEN THE SKELETON KING:

Also sorry for posting this so late compared to normal. I've had a busy day and been a tad preoccupied with stuff and things. I hope you enjoy!
  • Every day should just be Albert conquering a major character. King Leomaris when?
  • bruce willy actually died to albert 
  • @Flavor_Town_Reloaded ;
    I'll put it on the list, Next MS Paint Drawing will be Albert killing Leomaris confirmed.
  • Albert will just have to kill off every character until he is the only character left to use for a campaign. 
  • @Lucius_E Albert Kills the URealms Universe?
  • @JewishHoneybun Naturally, I mean Albert is the most powerful character in Urealms.