Professor Nader "Welcome to the URealms Forums! Please make sure to read the rules before posting!
Your posting ability may be restricted for the first 24 hours!"

Posting an Albert the Monkeyfish Fan "Art" Post everyday until Rob puts him in a new campaign DAY18

Comments

• @Timedagger100 It's not the worst mascot like he would really fit in some ways. He is very deformed in a very "chaotic" way one might say. lol 
  • @Lucius_E Unless Albert was a sinner or a God, he wouldn't hear it. Only Sinners and extremely powerful beings can hear the Old Gods (at least that's what the OoC Forum implies).
  • Can we start a petition to create Albert with our blood tears as our divine?
  • @friskyBrisky Lol yeah though who knows, what if albert does gain a sin! XD Just kidding. 
  • @Zsane ;
    @Lucius_E ;
    @Squared ;
    Alright so the goal of this post is to get Albert in another campaign. But we're going to play the long game to. We're getting Albert in the order of Chaos. This may take a decade and I may run out of creative things to post in like two weeks (Hahah nah I got a two week long blacklog of posts right now) BUT WE WILL DO IT. Well probably not but when can hope.
  • @Timedagger100 praise to Albert the one true god we will see him again! As his followers it is our job to bring him back to the show I will help out in all ways possible, and make a months worth of content (maybe)
  • I don't support him being our divine, but lol yeah sure I would be okay to see Albert in another campaign as long as it fits. 
  • @Lucius_E ;
    Nah, nah, nah I'm not talking divine even I know how absolutely stupid that would be but just having him be a member. Even if he is the most lacky of lackies, just getting him in there would be quiet a meme.

That being said though I doubt that would EVER happen so I'm down to just see him in another campaign. Even if he is just like a believer or something.
  • @Timedagger100 Yeah I know, I was meaning more about what @Squared was saying. I only support Cachecol if we can really get that pushed for in the divine creation lol 
  • Day 4:

Alright I have no idea how long this thread can go without posting actual Art before this is no longer considered a Fan Art thread so Imma just drop a little picture of Albert becoming the Grand Paladin.

• @Timedagger100 Ahhh yes, my favorite moment in season 7.
  • @Timedagger100 what about the season 8 fanaly, the death of Albert. Can we get a drawing of that?
  • This is the new joke thread glorious. GENTS WHAT DOES HIS DICK LOOK LIKE. 
  • @Knifu_Waifu I dont know if I can draw that heinous murder. Not sure if my heart can handle it.

• @Snarky I dont know if anyml mere mortal has seen his dick and lived. Or at the very least came out a sane man.
  • SNARKY, NOooOooOo 
  • I’m pretty sure that in the dick thread we had to have talked about monkeyfish dicks a bit. I’ll have to find that part and paste some of it here. Pretty sure we discussed whether they have more monkey-like or fish-like bits and I don’t remember the verdict on that.
  • If we were able to see alberts dick we would live forever in peace.
  • Today's 7/5
  • this should become a cult the cult of woven was really successful 
  • @Revoltman I dunno man it all depends, if I put "Accidental Cult Leader" on my taxes do I get a discount?
  • Some things are better left unseen,@Squared
    I'd be down to join the Great Monkeyfish Cult though
  • @Snarky @Timedagger100
    You could ask K4 what he saw whilst he was with the great monkey fish king guy.  ;)
    Albert's would just be smaller, probably.
  • @Fera ;
    Awww come on we all know it would be at least twice as big.
  • @Timedagger100
    You gonna have one interesting cult on your hands  ;)
  • @Fera ;
    It wasn't supposed to be a sex thing. But then it kinda turned into  a sex thing. And I don't know if this is better or worse, but I'mma ride this out and see where it takes me.
  • Our boi is not only the most powerful character in the realms, he is also the most well endowed! 
  • SNARKY yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs @NeoReaperXIII
  • edited March 2018
    Legends never die.